jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila Most Dangerous Team In NFL

I do not give a fuk what their fukkin record is

When healthy Vick very difficult to stop

He was one pass away from beating Packers last year

Cut the shit
    Points Awarded:

4TH AND STUPID gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4TH AND STUPID

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yup.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

The Cowboys are terrible.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every now and then you make a decent post. This was one of em.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

vick killing it

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles are struggling to make the playoffs...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Eagles are struggling to make the playoffs...
    so did Green Bay last season..#6 seed

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Eagles win = omg they are the best, so dangerous

Eagles lose = they are so horrible, lol at dream team blah blah

flip flop flip flop every week same shit.

Kind of like the Cowboy backers tonight who blew their load because they saw the Rams game.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    so did Green Bay last season..#6 seed
    on the last game of the season.

jjgold

One of best QB's in league and one of best RB's in league

I watch all these QB's around the league and Vick by far is the hardest to defend

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vick is not one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Hell they posted the stats in the game, since his incredible run last year he has been below average. If he is somehow able to return to what he was early last year they will be very dangerous, if not they will be beat in the 1st round like last year or miss the playoffs.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

they lost by less then a td last yr in the playoffs to the packers who are still yet to lose since that game, bc of missed fgs by a kicker who is no longer with the team.... get a clue buddy

your right, losing to the world champs in a close game is a reason to hate on a qb

you also said the broncos had a legit shot today

sorry that your little bears squad has to run into this buzzsaw next week

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

overreactions to one game are the reason most bettors get buried in the NFL, case in point Saints

zsr

Where did i say losing to the packers is a reason to hate on vick? He was literally unstoppable for the first half of the season last year, then defenses figured him out or he stopped working as hard because he has not been an elite quarterback since then and has been below average. I have no clue what a field goal kicker has to do with anything, or what the broncos game has to do with anything.

As i recall, the eagles were riding high last year and the bears beat the "buzzsaw"

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

This is an over-reaction. But for once it is a true one IMO. The eagles offense has the most pure talent and is by far the most explosive that could score like that. Sure the packers are the most robotic but if you want a score in one play. Who would you take.
    McCoy is turning out to be a great running back, maybe even the best RB in the NFL? The guy can cut like barry sanders, and has speed like chis johnson.

And okay yeah the offense is good, what about the defense???

Well our defense okay. Well our front four, best front four in the NFL. Babin and Cole, are number 1 DEs, having them on the same team? You can't double team both. Then you have Jenkins up the middle.
    Well yeah the front four. The secondary. Well the secondary has the most talent in the NFL, they have not had proved their worth yet getting better every day.
    The line backers who sucked to start the year, who just made stupid mistakes. Is playing great since we moved Casey Matthews to OLB. Ever since the 2nd half in buffalo this defense has been GREAT. Not just good GREAT.
    This dallas offense is healthy right now. Miles Austin is healthy dez is healthy, their rookie RB, Romo, to do what the eagles defense did tonight is very impressive. You have to give them some props.

This team plays like this, they will make the playoffs, there should not be any doubt of that. And if this team makes the playoffs, there is not a scarier team in the NFC. How many number overall seeds in the NFC have made the superbowl the last few years, don't book your precious Packers a ticket yet.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

I think you meant to say ever since Casey Matthews's ass was moved to the BENCH!***

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I agree with seer, but they are the dream team. They've underachieved all year. About time they live up to their talent.

zsr

You also have to factor in vicks inability to stay healthy. I dont care how talented a team is, your not winning a playoff game with vince or kafka.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not give a fuk what their fukkin record is

When healthy Vick very difficult to stop

He was one pass away from beating Packers last year

Cut the shit
    Yes, and I remember last week everybody wanted to tar and feather Michael Vick. Even you, JJ, asked why does Brady have all the time and Michael Vick is slammed to the ground every other play. Remember? Now this week Brady is impotent and Vick is the 'bomb.' That's the public. They are fickle. Remember, nobody is ever as good as they look or as bad as they look for one lousy game. And that's why betting them is so damn difficult. You never know who is going to show up next week. But I agree with you that when they are chugging on all cylinders they can beat anybody.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    Yes, and I remember last week everybody wanted to tar and feather Michael Vick. Even you, JJ, asked why does Brady have all the time and Michael Vick is slammed to the ground every other play. Remember? Now this week Brady is impotent and Vick is the 'bomb.' That's the public. They are fickle. Remember, nobody is ever as good as they look or as bad as they look for one lousy game. And that's why betting them is so damn difficult. You never know who is going to show up next week. But I agree with you that when they are chugging on all cylinders they can beat anybody.
    jj is 100% focused on driving up traffic and getting people to post. He has no real valid points-- he is on the fence about everything you could think of, but he changes his stance hourly. It may be because they are many posters that make up jjgold that we get nothing of real value.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    jj is 100% focused on driving up traffic and getting people to post. He has no real valid points-- he is on the fence about everything you could think of, but he changes his stance hourly. It may be because they are many posters that make up jjgold that we get nothing of real value.
    Spot on. Sbr employees just take turns on jj's account all day long. Not sure why they still bother doing this, seems the site is popular enough that they could stop doing it. I think they seriously believe there fooling people lol.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Spot on. Sbr employees just take turns on jj's account all day long. Not sure why they still bother doing this, seems the site is popular enough that they could stop doing it. I think they seriously believe there fooling people lol.

Is this true?

Damn coach, I thought we had something.

So, who is the guy in the youtube videos?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

jjgold come at me brah ( guy from Argentina here not real poster )

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Just wait till late December when the games mean something. Reid will abandon the run like he always does, and blow close games with his horrible clock management, happens every year.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

nah...GB is the most dangerous team.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

You probably have the Eagles winning the super bowl.

My predictions on the Packers back in the super bowl and winning it.

jjgold

The thing that worries me is Vick took hard shots again last night running and it is a matter of time he gets hurt again

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    overreactions to one game are the reason most bettors get buried in the NFL, case in point Saints
    This

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Vick is not one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Hell they posted the stats in the game, since his incredible run last year he has been below average. If he is somehow able to return to what he was early last year they will be very dangerous, if not they will be beat in the 1st round like last year or miss the playoffs.

63.2% completion percentage 1852 yards 11 TD 8 INT and 422 yards rushing

thats 264 yards per game through the air alone despite missing a good 3 - 4 quarters with injury ...

thats below average ?

no wonder so many guys on this forum lose their entire life savings and become degenerate gamblers constantly stressed and always falling deeper and deeper into a hole taking loans and yelling at your kids. dumbasses post shit they heard on espn and dont even watch games

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post

as a guy constantly defending vick myself against a barrage of haters that dont watch games and follow espn / cnnsi / and nfl.com to get their info....

i can actually say JJ has been sharp when it comes to his knowledge of the eagles abilities and vicks talent .

so no he hasnt changed his stance. people will do anything to hate on philly/vick /vick supporters

jjgold

If Vick is so bad why do the defensive coordinators spend the whole entire week focused on stopping Vick????

He is most dangerous QB in fukkin football

Many of his losses were fukkin flukes which of course is part of the game

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Eagles bandwagon is boarding again.....

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

sharp post jj..Philly can beat anyone when they are playing their best

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i never bet eagles games. no idea if they're gonna be fast and crazy like last night, or small and weak like other games. impossible to predict the dream team imo.

jjgold

Vick is KING of NFL

Anyone that does not watch him is missing something special

He is the best watch in NFL

123 Last