BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Cant go off the previous week in sports. Gotta know the whole Rams team were watching Monday night and game planning, besides 15 points is way to much to give on the road.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Cant go off the previous week in sports. Gotta know the whole Rams team were watching Monday night and game planning, besides 15 points is way to much to give on the road.
    So you think the Rams watching the Saints last week is different from any other match up?

Saints just flat out didn't prepare for this game.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post

So you think the Rams watching the Saints last week is different from any other match up?

Saints just flat out didn't prepare for this game.
    Letdowns happen in football, see all the letdowns in college yesterday, just about every team that won a big game last week, got blown out or lost when they were "supposed" to win. Couple this with playing on the road, a short week, and double digit chalk, screams stay away to me.

nchi
    nchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I took them in a 10 pt teaser at -4. Are you guys seriously saying that you didn't think the Saints would win this by 4 plus points? I'd like to see the winning Rams +14 tickets for all the guys here talking shit. I haven't seen one yet

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nchi View Post
    I took them in a 10 pt teaser at -4. Are you guys seriously saying that you didn't think the Saints would win this by 4 plus points? I'd like to see the winning Rams +14 tickets for all the guys here talking shit. I haven't seen one yet
    The Saints were a good teaser play this week. This is gambling though so it happens.

killakam
    killakam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

took them over 17.5 2nd half.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Sometimes when flipping a coin, it lands on the edge. That's what happened here. Welcome to gambling.

First 123