housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why arent the nygiants -20 ?

I'm seriously confused here. Give me a couple reasons why Miami can win or cover? I dont understand..This is the only game on my TV this morning as well, west coast time warner cable..can anyone explain why they're playing this game?? WHAT IN THE WORLD?

I guess I put everything on the giants? No reason they don't win by 28+ here....

Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Eli Manning. Enough of a reason?

housecloud

I don't know.. I've never even heard of the starter for Miami... the last name Manning.. that rings a bell at least...

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6286

i guess you order red zone

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Giants should easily win today. I took the -9.5 giants though. Miami wont keep it close like they did against denver. Giants can win by 10.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami has played a much tougher schedule.
    Also, Giants laid a huge egg losing to goddam SEATTLE at home outright, that lingers in your mind, does it not?
    But I agree Miami is a mess and their top CB is out or will play banged up, makes you think Manning will throw on them at will.
    I would lean to Giants off a bye but not too big.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eli turnover prone and Miami's D keeps this line at 9.5/10 range.

Tough game IMO, # pretty dead on

Demonata

Well Giants get there running back,offensive lineman and Tuck back.

Jacobs is going to be extremely hard to stop.

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants by 14+...why anyone would put their money on the dolphins with their 3rd string QB is beyond me. Im a Dolphins fan but this team is beyond bad with no chemistry at all! Players pointing the finger and blaming other Bush even says they SUCK!

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Well Giants get there running back,offensive lineman and Tuck back. Jacobs is going to be extremely hard to stop.
    yes saw that earlier they are getting Tuck back...if they stick to run game that should open up pass, but Tommy C does some stupid shit from time to time... Good luck on NYG, I'm passing on this one.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    yes saw that earlier they are getting Tuck back...if they stick to run game that should open up pass, but Tommy C does some stupid shit from time to time... Good luck on NYG, I'm passing on this one.
    Thanks man I just think miami losing at home last time against denver when they had the lead the whole game is going to lower there confidence even more. There season is doomed and Giants are actually playing for the playoffs. Getting the bye week and getting some of there starters back will help alot and they should cover the -10. Clemson and arkansas royally screwed me yesterday. Trying to make some money back.

housecloud

no play for me.. too fishyyyyyy