salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Well in that case fade him while his hot...

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Here we go! Another winning thread that is low key and drama free and the dick heads are starting to Make an appearance.
    Last edited by khaden; 10-31-11 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

salvador_7764

Please bring your drama in another thread please asking really nicely ....

sbearc820
    sbearc820's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6108

Yeah to be honest I don't care who he is, he's been winning and that's all the thread is for! People love to hate

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Don't acknowledge these Haters Stu! They trying to get in your head!! Sbr is full of haters! But at the end of the day your cashing Checks and these haters are irrelevant!!!

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Was he the one that got thrown out of the rx for lying about his record, being a fraud, then told the rx he was going to only post for pay, then he changed his name to LETSGOOUT, went tout and went like 2 and 23 or something.

Yes, I believe it was.

Exactly.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

great job stu...what's your MNF play?

dogs1972
    dogs1972's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

nice run

skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Being a fraud, yes, let him do his thing.
    f\*\*k off asswipe, what happened you blew your load on the cowboys? dont like the thread? get lost, no one needs you in here posting shit from whatever past existed or not...whats your play tonight einstein? or maybe wait and read all the good cappers picks, and then release yours?

the man is on a run, and let it ride... we're seeing his picks, and you know what...hes good right now... the amusing part is how you're in here riding this guy and trying to rattle cages, but he's on a winning streak? is it like that penis envy you have on other threads you made? you know, the one with all the "******" jokes and comments...listen poser, you are a little man of little quality, and i dont give a **** about douchebags like you

Ab34
    Ab34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2836

well this thread needs only one more post

JUST WIN BABY!!!

Aztec Empire2
    Aztec Empire2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Good Luck Stu!! Keep Cashing$$$

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was he the one that got thrown out of the rx for lying about his record, being a fraud, then told the rx he was going to only post for pay, then he changed his name to LETSGOOUT, went tout and went like 2 and 23 or something. Yes, I believe it was.
    Im quite flattered that you stalk me on the internet. Get a life bro. When was the last time you got laid? I have more cash in my online book account than you have in your little saving account

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by skidrow View Post
    f\*\*k off asswipe, what happened you blew your load on the cowboys? dont like the thread? get lost, no one needs you in here posting shit from whatever past existed or not...whats your play tonight einstein? or maybe wait and read all the good cappers picks, and then release yours? the man is on a run, and let it ride... we're seeing his picks, and you know what...hes good right now... the amusing part is how you're in here riding this guy and trying to rattle cages, but he's on a winning streak? is it like that penis envy you have on other threads you made? you know, the one with all the "******" jokes and comments...listen poser, you are a little man of little quality, and i dont give a **** about douchebags like you
    LOL. well done

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Ouch.......^ not the online account get em Goto.....

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

f\*\*k off asswipe, what happened you blew your load on the cowboys? dont like the thread? get lost, no one needs you in here posting shit from whatever past existed or not...whats your play tonight einstein? or maybe wait and read all the good cappers picks, and then release yours?

the man is on a run, and let it ride... we're seeing his picks, and you know what...hes good right now... the amusing part is how you're in here riding this guy and trying to rattle cages, but he's on a winning streak? is it like that penis envy you have on other threads you made? you know, the one with all the "******" jokes and comments...listen poser, you are a little man of little quality, and i dont give a **** about douchebags like you
    WTF you talking about, I was on the under last night.

Now bite me little man, Stu is a fake, a fraud, and everybody knows it, and if they do not, I will see to it they do know it.

Bring it !

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by El Stugoto View Post
    Im quite flattered that you stalk me on the internet. Get a life bro. When was the last time you got laid? I have more cash in my online book account than you have in your little saving account
    You are nothing but a scam boy

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

You are nothing but a scam boy
    you know, out of all of my stalkers, you are my favorite.

stevenash

Good, get used to it.

Jay2k1civic
    Jay2k1civic's Avatar Become A Pro!

stu 2h under cashed too....thanks!

schrome
    schrome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Totally agree with this statement! Stubanski aren't you sorry now you dumped his sister. These two remind me of the bully and his toady side kick from christmas story.hahaha

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by schrome View Post
    Totally agree with this statement! Stubanski aren't you sorry now you dumped his sister. These two remind me of the bully and his toady side kick from christmas story.hahaha
    Ghost of the fraud

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3103

i just cannot believe where this thread is going. here we have the hottest capper on the forum, and he is getting trash talked. never fails, when a guy gets hot he gets bashed. i would be the first to admit that i am far from a saint, but i never have or would not even think about cocking off to a guy that is on fire. wtf guys, wake up. keep up the great work stu and i would not blame you one bit that if you were making a play tonight to just keep it to yourself. gl on the rest of the season

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

I don't post all that much, but I watch these threads. Make that paper stu!

stevenash

another ghost of Stu

salvador_7764

another ghost of Stu
    Get away from this thread.gl stu hope you win proved this badger wrong about you.

Jay2k1civic
    Jay2k1civic's Avatar Become A Pro!

another ghost of Stu
    4000+ posts?!? do you have a life??!??

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nash take it easy man..who gives a fck what happened at the RX

The guy is picking winners right now and making people money and thats what it's all about

Besides u r not all that honest with who u really r now..just saying

Ab34
    Ab34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2836

we all wait for this pick lol

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack View Post
    i just cannot believe where this thread is going. here we have the hottest capper on the forum, and he is getting trash talked. never fails, when a guy gets hot he gets bashed. i would be the first to admit that i am far from a saint, but i never have or would not even think about cocking off to a guy that is on fire. wtf guys, wake up. keep up the great work stu and i would not blame you one bit that if you were making a play tonight to just keep it to yourself. gl on the rest of the season
    thanks bro. believe ive been doing this for a while. this nash guy went big on one of my plays and lost and now his house is being forecloser and he lives in his moms basement. Oh, and his mom blows me for my picks

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by El Stugoto View Post
    thanks bro. believe ive been doing this for a while. this nash guy went big on one of my plays and lost and now his house is being forecloser and he lives in his moms basement. Oh, and his mom blows me for my picks
    My mom died of cancer last year.

skidrow

My mom died of cancer last year.
    my father died of cancer on june 3rd 2011 ...count the months, dont play that card, and when will you just back the **** off, you can get along, but you choose to be an asshole...deal with it....people on these forums try to help each other. why not join them. im done with this damn argument, leave well enough alone.

skidrow

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
    Nash take it easy man..who gives a fck what happened at the RX

The guy is picking winners right now and making people money and thats what it's all about

Besides u r not all that honest with who u really r now..just saying

very well said

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Ghost of the fraud

I have only been on this site for about a week and all I read is negative stuff with you Nash. From what I can tell Stugoto is the best capper on this site right now....Why all the hate? Makes no sense to me..he is trying to make US ALL MONEY moron!!

TPA
    TPA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been tailing Stu for a while now. Even before this run, he is def one of the better cappers on this site. Turning a profit almost every weekend.
    So stop hating on someone that makes us money
    Cash the ticket like we all do

Stu I owe you a beer! Regardless of tonights finish

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by TPA View Post
    Been tailing Stu for a while now. Even before this run, he is def one of the better cappers on this site. Turning a profit almost every weekend. So stop hating on someone that makes us money Cash the ticket like we all do Stu I owe you a beer! Regardless of tonights finish
    thanks bro. i appreciate it. cheers

First 1234