Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Broncos win on Sunday the NFL is rigged

Seriously guys.... If the Broncos win ....

I think ESPN is forcing this guy down our throats. It's like no matter what he is going to be a star. I think SUH might knock him out on Sunday.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

And no I am not hating on him for being a good person. I think that is great that he is good person. But he is not a good quarterback and there is no way in hell the Broncos should win this game. But something tells me they will.

You would think all you have to do is put 8 men in the box and wait for Tebow to try to run. You know he is not going to beat you passing the ball.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Lions aren't a great team, that Wide 9 is going to leave gaping holes, could be closer than you think.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Why? You keep thinking of the Miami game but you missed all his other games where he passed well. Last Week means nothing.

Broncos will run the ball, on grass, all that DL pressure Tebow can just avoid and step up and run. Lions can't run, have one receiver that can catch the ball. Broncos D is underrated as they were injured a lot and Packers blow out skews things.

ML is +130, it's not much of a surprise if Broncos. To me it be an upset if the Lions win.

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

I kind of agree.

Which is why I bet on the Broncos last weekend. I don't care if its fixed or not, as long as I can make money off of it.

To me, there was no way in hell Tebow was going to lose his first game as a starter in his home state, to the winless Dolphins. What kind of story line would that create? And sure enough, he pulled it out, doing something in the last 3 minutes that has never been done.

Now for this week, I'm not sure. Fixed or not, he has to lose sometime.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i leaned Det in this gm but the amount of ppl acting like this is free money has pretty much got me off this gm..cant really understand how this is soooo easy? det is a avg team with tons of flaws, hell they have been down 20 in like every damn road gm , yes they came back but just the fact you get down that much is a bad sign..

the hate of Teblow (hey i dont like him either) seems to be masking the Lions flaws....really what do they have right now? a hobbled qb and one star wr, yet i keep hearing about "all" their weapons. no run gm whats-so-ever, terrible run d, yes the d-line can get up the field but really nothing more, initially i thought this d-line would eat tebow up but some good play calling can negate them easily enough.

As a few others have mentioned den d is solid, much better when champ is playing. sure Megatron prob impossible to shut down but one would think with champ plus a safety on him he wont just go off... ive read a ton of times that Tebow is gonna get knocked out of the gm but lets be real if there was a prop on which qb would leave this gm you know damn well stafford would be a big fav to be the one knocked out of gm...

Dont get me confused, not like im really looking to play den cause i agree tebow sux, but all these threads acting like this is the easiest gm of the yr have me worried a lot of ppl dumping extra on this gm thinking it something that it is not, a sure thing......

Hopefully after the gm you all cash on det and i look like a ass for passing on this "cant miss winner where the books obviously just fukked up the line" . If that the case ill be happy for you and still ok with passing cause this gm is starting to stink..Legend of Teblow may just grow before it crumbles,and personally i dislike this kid enough without having him start burning my money so im not giving jesus yet another chance to screw me over...

aimgator
    aimgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

so is the OP taking denver or what?

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Or Detroit's inability to consistently stop the run will kill them.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

It's been rigged. Any moron would know the Dolphins didn't recover that onside kick on purpose. The easiest way to fix a game is to not give all out effort.

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Seriously guys.... If the Broncos win ....

I think ESPN is forcing this guy down our throats. It's like no matter what he is going to be a star. I think SUH might knock him out on Sunday.
    If the Broncos win it'll be because they put a robust game plan together. I got the feeling that Tebow was not comfortable running the offense last Sunday vs. the Dolphins and for a guy as poised as he is - that is very disconcerting.

They were playing not to lose for 3 quarters. As soon as they played to win, look what happened.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    It's been rigged. Any moron would know the Dolphins didn't recover that onside kick on purpose. The easiest way to fix a game is to not give all out effort.
    This might be one of the worst posts in forum history.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Yeah you guys are out of your mind. Miami just flat out stinks. Tebow pulled one out of his A**. It happens. Rigged! cmon. Im upset Im even giving this post a look. Clowns!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Believe it or not, the Lions need Best out of the backfield. Not to run it per say, but to be that weapon on the screen pass and the dump off over the middle. Morris and K.Williams don't have the explosiveness to burst up the field on those plays. Until he gets back, I think the Lions struggle on 3rd downs, and having long drives.

With that being said, I think the Lions still beat the Broncos.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    So Dolphins this week? Vs. the Giants?

The flip-side to a fix is they gotta get something outta it. Andrew Luck?

I agree, I watched last week's game, Tebow was lucky as hell. At first, I thought it was rigged but Broncos sucked so bad, they were going to blow it. It seemed more Bronco's O then Tebow.

Anyways, what do I know. Carry on....

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos have a legit shot to win this game. The lions are free falling, say what you want about tebow, but that kid plays harder than anyone else on the field. I want him on my team with the game on the line.