PhilliesPhan
    Cam Newton Overs
    PhilliesPhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Survivor Pool Advice ! Help Please

I am in Two Pools. Both just need to Win Straight Up, not cover the spreads.

1st Pool ---> Can only use a team once.

I have used SD, Pitt, Tenn, GB, Det, Bmore, and Dallas.

New Orleans -13 @ StL seems like the no brainer pick or Houston -9.5 home to Jacksonville.

Both Won BIG last week. Let downs seem likely. Yet these let downs could result in 3-7 pt wins instead of blowouts. Any Other options? SANFRAN scares me. They still have Alex Smith throwing it around and bye weeks are no longer an advantage with the new collective bargaining agreement and less practice time.

2nd Pool ---> Can use any team unlimited as long as it's not "restricted" ... The three highest favorites are restricted this week in N.O-13, GMen -10, and Bmore - 13

Houston, SanFran, Buffalo are the only remaining teams who Vegas doesn't have within a Field Goal Margin

Each week seems to result in a joke game, let down, heavy dog upset! Help is appreciated.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Take the Saints. The Rams are floundering and it's a bad matchup for the Rams b/c Brees will shred a depleted Rams secondary.

Houston is solid enough in the second group. I know Jax can be pesky and Houston can be erratic, but it still seems the safest.

PhilliesPhan
    Cam Newton Overs
    PhilliesPhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Those are my leans so far too .... Goes against the "only take home teams and stay away from division games" but i am pretty limited this week. Appreciate the feedback.

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

niners at home off the bye against the browns who couldnt score doulbe digits against the seahawks at hme... hillis is out, massaquoi is out, Haden had been banged up but playing and thier rushing D will be what the niners look to exploit...