Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lions -3 @ Denver. Wow...this line is a joke. This should be our only play Sunday

Everyone should hammer the lions on sunday. Tebow beats the worst team in the league in the Dolphins in the final seconds and now he's only getting 3 at home to one of the best teams in the NFC.

This is a joke, Tebow will have one of the worst games of his career on Sunday. It's not even the lions D line, it's their secondary.

Tebow had 0 points on the board with 3 minutes to go against Miami who is the worst passing defense in the NFL. Lions have a good secondary. I dare Tebow to try and force those balls into tight coverage against the lions.

Denver's defense is underrated but they won't score more than 10 points on offense and I'm betting lions will score at least 17.

earlsnake07
    earlsnake07's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Goat.....dont get this line at all. Anyone else have input?

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade, big on denver

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    fade, big on denver
    Concur

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Lions have this. -3 is a joke to give denver who needed a comeback to beat miami.

daddyv
    daddyv's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the lions win here but denver is a tough place to go to. im tempted to take the lions but wouldnt put more than 1or 1.5 units on it

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only way the Broncos stay in the game is if they get some real good yards out of a running back. That Timmy run for your life shit is not gonna work against Suh and Steven Tulloch. Suh is probably gonna try and kill the over hyped POS. Not a chance he gets any yards on that secondary.

With McGahee out with a busted hand I don't know who will get those yards. Moreno is a ghost of himself with a hamstring that won't get right.

On defence Dumervil is not going to play and Robert Ayers is not healthy. I don't know where your pass rush is coming from here. Champ on Johnson is gonna be a good matchup but without help Champ is in deep here. If he gets help the Lions have a ton of tight ends that will be running around free.

This will certainly be the worst team Detroit has played this year and they badly need a win. I cannot see Denver being a third loss in a row. Not playing without a QB.

Denver on the other hand is going no where and I think we all know that. I really think they have a better shot against Detroit with Orton at the helm but that is a moot point.

Sorry Denver fans and backers I am not trying to be harsh here. When I first looked at this line it did not phase me either way. Now that I have put some time into it this is just the way I see the matchup

of games

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

detroit LOCK OF A LIFETIME NO WAY THEY DONT COVER. goat milk is SO good this is a LOCK! ALL IN LIONS -3

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

I like det, just like I liked Pit last week..... Didnt play Pit, doubt I play Det.

Good luck!

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Well I agree and I think Stafford's injury is overblown but still, DET has been struggling (against quality teams I agree) but as someone mentioned keep the wagers reasonable. Stafford injury update-http://detroit.sbnation.com/detroit-...lions-practiceCheers

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

It's Denver or pass, Detroit can't run it or stop the run.

stacks77
    stacks77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey all, the line opened at -6 for lions (bet us), Stafford did not practice tuesday, hill was involved in the first team.However Stafford will play, he practiced all day today with the first team.It was the last play of the game where staff apparently got hurt with that incomplete pass to pettigrew he wasn't hurt at all he was pissed that they lost the game believe me i know i've faked an injury or two before cause of a loss, he's fine.Why the line dropped 3 points in one day, from mon- tues cause odds makers wanted action on denver b4 Wednesday, so cappers like me and you would pull.Official prob's or que's come out wednesday.Didn't work, his status went from doubt to prob, he will play he's fine.Williams and morris rushed for over 100 yds last week, no best but 2 can be better than 1, so to speak, the run game for the lions is fine!!!! So you now have a lions team of week 1-4 where they were 4-0 and 3-0 on the road against a bronco team that was forced to sit thier starting qb, trade thier best reciever, loses 1st string rb, moreno is hurt and has a qb that for now is getting thrown into the fire, miami sucks and the fact they are tanking games for "LUCK" was not a good look last week losing that way(7 sacks) ouch.Lions are not sealions or dolphins they don't need to tank games that -3 is crazy.That's why im not touching this game, lmao...LIONS COVER ALL, I always pay attention to home dogs and had the jets and jags last week but +6 to +3 in one day is a "oops", loop hol, by the odds makers.Im new to sbr so don't kill the messenger....lol line should be reversed easily....

Krinkle
    Krinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Lions won't go outside, on the road, in the cold, and win with no running game. Denver wins the game.

stacks77
    stacks77's Avatar Become A Pro!

So do they cover Wrinkle...

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is setup for a tebow victory..

GoATL
    GoATL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Supposed to be about 60 degrees and sunny. Suh and Fairley are going to have a field day since Broncos can't protect very well. I see this being a Lions blowout. Lions are coming off a lose and Broncos are on a high from beating worst team in the NFL.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

This line should be DET -1. Denver has its problems, but the Lions are a fraud that can't run the ball or defend the run. I like the Bronco ML.

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

gotta love the lions in this one

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

GOTTA LOVE LIONS. this is such a lock is vegas crazy?!?!?! line should go to -21 now that goat milk is on lions they are a lock!!!! NO WAY DENVER COVERS NO WAY

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Line is now -1

I think we know who the joke is.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Stick to African Handball GOAT MILK

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Line is now -1

The line will be right back to -3 juiced to the Lion side by kickoff. Are you not able to recognize a book trying to balance teaser action??

Teasers are a wildly popular play on a home dog of 3 or 3.5. You will often see the line dropped off a key number for a 24-36 hour period before game time to balance that action. The sharp players will determine where it goes after that.

Check a book that limits teaser action to game day (some do) and compare it to your book or a teaser friendly market.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The line will be right back to -3 juiced to the Lion side by kickoff. Are you not able to recognize a book trying to balance teaser action??

Teasers are a wildly popular play on a home dog of 3 or 3.5. You will often see the line dropped off a key number for a 24-36 hour period before game time to balance that action. The sharp players will determine where it goes after that.

Check a book that limits teaser action to game day (some do) and compare it to your book or a teaser friendly market.
    So Cincy will be -3 juiced by kick off time too???

Lions will mostly stay at 3, 2.5

Only matters what certain books do and if it breaks the 3.
    Pinny had -3 (+117) at one point, don't think you'll be seeing -3(-120) by gametime.

Square books never moved off the 3.........

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    GOTTA LOVE LIONS. this is such a lock is vegas crazy?!?!?! line should go to -21 now that goat milk is on lions they are a lock!!!! NO WAY DENVER COVERS NO WAY
    What are you 16 years old? Keep betting those betpoints kid. We all know your not betting with real money...because you don't have any

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Without Javid Best this Lions offense looked totally different last week against Atlanta. The line is pretty sketchy because even without Best I thought they'd be favored around 5 points but -3 looks to good to be true. I'm staying away but good luck guys

billysink

So Cincy will be -3 juiced by kick off time too???

Lions will mostly stay at 3, 2.5

Only matters what certain books do and if it breaks the 3.
    Pinny had -3 (+117) at one point, don't think you'll be seeing -3(-120) by gametime.

Square books never moved off the 3.........
    Two different games here.... Cinci did not open -3. That line movement does not read the same as the Lions/Denver game.

My guess is you see the Lions -3 (-110 or -115) around kick. It opened -3 (-118) @ Pinny

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Everyone should hammer the lions on sunday. Tebow beats the worst team in the league in the Dolphins in the final seconds and now he's only getting 3 at home to one of the best teams in the NFC. This is a joke, Tebow will have one of the worst games of his career on Sunday. It's not even the lions D line, it's their secondary. Tebow had 0 points on the board with 3 minutes to go against Miami who is the worst passing defense in the NFL. Lions have a good secondary. I dare Tebow to try and force those balls into tight coverage against the lions. Denver's defense is underrated but they won't score more than 10 points on offense and I'm betting lions will score at least 17.
    You may want to look at the U. No J Best and QB???

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

already back to -3, actually quicker than I thought

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    This line should be DET -1. Denver has its problems, but the Lions are a fraud that can't run the ball or defend the run. I like the Bronco ML.
    Denver cant defend, run or pass.

Bigtoilet
    Bigtoilet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Mr. GoatMilk,Tim Tebow is BIGGER than the "betting line." It will take people some time to understand that Tebow is here to stay. Denver ML is the correct play here.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

denver blows, can't wait till tomorrow

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Tebow was sacked by the Dolphins 6 times. He should go down more tomorrow, and should be picked a few times. I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions defense scores more then the Broncos offense.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

heavy on DET here...

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

detroit rolls... as long as stafford stays healthy... which is never a given

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Line is now -1

back to -3. you know what the result is right?

12 Last