JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone see Value with the Browns???

Frisco has not been favored by this many in three years, only once in the last five games has Frisco won by more than sixallow 33 more ypg than they gain
    Last edited by JR007; 10-27-11 at 09:28 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

49ers are a nice teaser at -8.5. Otherwise, I pass on the ATS here.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yes a little.

Hillis is also back for this game correct?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Take the +9.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68207

Off the bye, yes , I do.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Yes a little.

Nobody runs on Niners though

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland is also worse than those last 5 teams they played, so your stat really means nothing. And that one game they did win by more than 6? It was 48-3 against a solid Bucs team. Could easily be 6-0 right now.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hillis is back this week, but I think the more important factor is if Watson plays or not, he left last weeks game with a concussion. He has been McCoys #1 target. Also, Massoquoi left the game with a concussion as well. So they could be missing McCoy's #1 and #2 option.

Canesfan11
    Canesfan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Yes a little.

still unknown
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

I have been on the Browns a lot this year and will probably continue on Sunday.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    Frisco has not been favored by this many in three years, only once in the last five games has Frisco won by more than sixallow 33 more ypg than they gain

true but the 2 gms sf has been favored this season they won by more than this number (2 of 3 of their home gms). They been dogs in the majority of these gms so while yes they have played close gms in most cases they have beat the spread by a rather wide margin..

as someone else mentioned good chance Massaqui and Watson will be out which can do nothing but hurt a offense that already had serious issues..hard to find cle to many points in this gm against a very good sf defense...

i agree 9 at 1st glance seems pretty high for a less then spectacular offense in sf, but when you look how much do you think 49ers really have to score to cover this number? they have scored at least 24 in 5 of 7 gms this season against a decent schedule, at least 20 in every gm except on the road at a stout cincy defense...

not thrilled with the idea of laying the points but teasing sf with another team or the under make the most sense to me as i dont trust Browns to score the 14-17 i think they will need to feel good about staying within the number...

BigDan

Yes a little.

not sure how he matters all that much. cle has struggled to find success with the run all season and hard to imagine they find the formula against a very good sf run d..

k13

Niners should be -20 but this is the NFL so expect a close game or even an upset.

Best play would have been the Under if you got it early.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Niners should be -20 but this is the NFL so expect a close game or even an upset.

Best play would have been the Under if you got it early.

still like the under at 38.5 more than a side..

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Hillis is back this week, but I think the more important factor is if Watson plays or not, he left last weeks game with a concussion. He has been McCoys #1 target. Also, Massoquoi left the game with a concussion as well. So they could be missing McCoy's #1 and #2 option.
    McCoy would most likely be missing his #1 & #2 receivers even if they were playing.
    Points Awarded:

chemicalbrother gave zam77 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mattsolt8228
    mattsolt8228's Avatar Become A Pro!

browns arent a terrible play the 49ers can not be this good after such a bad year

ProfaneReality

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    McCoy would most likely be missing his #1 & #2 receivers even if they were playing.
    Zing !

k13

Quote Originally Posted by mattsolt8228 View Post
    browns arent a terrible play the 49ers can not be this good after such a bad year
    They are this good does not mean they cover.

Future lines indicate a lot of respect from Vegas...

-1 vs Steelers,

They are faves in every game except the Ravens one.

BigDan

sure they can, if you remember correctly they were the overwhelming fav to win the div last season and played much worse than they really were.... doesnt mean they cover this line but dismissing them as not good based off last year is a mistake, they are a talented team..

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

niners -9 is a gift.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    niners -9 is a gift.
    that's what i think too

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The Browns aren't a "terrible" play but they certainly aren't solid either. The line has dropped a half point to 8.5 now so money is coming in on the road team. All the situational angles support the Niners here though: Browns not great vs. the run, Niners have a decent running game. Browns are dinged up and the Niners are at full strength. Colt has nobody to throw to, etc. Hey, I took the Raiders a couple weeks back at -5 over the Browns and they covered and I feel like that Raiders team is most likley a notch below the Niners. I look at this Niners team and I think the same thing you've mentioned above (bascially theyr're the same team as last year's losing squad). What it tells me? The team may have quit or at least not believed in Singletary last year at some point. What a differnce a new coach can make, right? There's no other way to explain it really. If I played this game at all I would take the Niners, maybe tease the # down a bit if you're wary of the home team. My prediction: Niners: 30 Browns: 7

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

Peyton Hillis did not/will not practice today.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    The line has dropped a half point to 8.5 now so money is coming in on the road team.
    Head fake by sharps to set up Wong teaser on Niners?

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Head fake by sharps to set up Wong teaser on Niners?

Could be. I think this gaming has the makings of a blow-out however. It should be over early. The only way the Browns cover is with a Cribbs 'take it to the house' off a punt. Every angle works for the Niners here.

ProfaneReality

wasnt this line 10.5 earlier in the week

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Tease it down to -3 and parlay it with the Giants also teased to -3

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Braylon will be back against his former former team. Expect the Niners to win the turnover battle here and ultimately play it safe with a ton of fg's to cover the by 10....

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    wasnt this line 10.5 earlier in the week
    Only -10.5 +115 at 5 dimes for teaser protection. The -110 on the dropdown menu was -9.

k13

Trivia Time

Can you guys guess the last RB to rush over a 100 yards against SF? Almost two whole seasons.

No cheating.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

lots of good dogs this week. bookmaker are tired of getting beat on all this favorites. they are jacking the line up this week for the public.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Brown's running back Hillis is not playing but with running back Hardesty as backup playing vs 49ers top 10 run defenses in the league that has not allowed any team to go past 100 running yards.

I don't think the Browns defense has been strong enough since Rob Ryan left for the Cowboys.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a public perception game, classic letdown situation off a bye week, niners basically have the division wrapped up..........lions have come down to earth losing two home games

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners are one of my favourite plays this week. Cleveland just doesn't have the ability to contend with SF at the line of scrimmage on offense or defense. The Browns can't run the ball effectively on anyone, let alone against SF, which has been a serious problem for them this year because it's forcing McCoy to throw more and the quality of their receiving corps is not very good. The result has been a very poor completion rate and only 16 points per game of offense (28th). SF can play Cleveland exactly the same way as they treated Detroit, playing for field position and prioritizing coverage on the Browns receivers. They're going to be getting the ball back in very good field position multiple times in the game.

I have SF -8.5 and really like them to win by double digits.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 10-27-11 at 08:11 PM.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Trivia Time

Can you guys guess the last RB to rush over a 100 yards against SF? Almost two whole seasons.

No cheating.
    Whoever was running for Seattle? We get killed @ Qwest?

12 Last