MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

THANK YOU ~SUICIDEKINGS~ FOR YOUR COMMENT AND INFO FOR MY THREAD.VERY GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR PICKS FOR WEEK#8 OF NFL

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by Hilljacademics View Post

That's exactly what I'm saying. It's a great situational play for NE......NE by at least 7. You take your ML, I'll take -3(+100) and we'll both be happy.
    Pinnacle gave me +112 for the -3

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18799

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post

That's great for you, but I'm American. Last I checked, no US accounts. BOL
    Last edited by Hilljacademics; 10-29-11 at 04:43 AM.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Roethlisberger has been called upon to throw it more often this season (265.4 ypg – 9th) because Rashard Mendenhall and the running game has struggled with just a 117.9 yards per game average (14th).But since the Patriots have been used and abused in the passing game thus far, allowing a league high 322.2 yards a game in the air,the Steelers might flip the script and pass on early downs to set up the run in typical throwing situations.Offensive play out of the shotgun will be advantageous for New England Patriots,The key for the Patriots defensively,give McCourty help over the top and take away Miller and Ward underneath.Right now,Ward is questionable with an injury but I would imagine he’ll play.The Steelers are only 12th in the league in rush defense,I expect the Patriots to use Nate Solder as an extra blocking tight end (if Vollmer is healthy) and pound the ball down the Steelers throats I am taking the Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers Game Total rather then then -3 New England[I think this game should be pick].If the Patriots can produce a similar plan as last year,to produce pressure and shut down the run on defense,while controlling the physical nature of the game on offense,they should find success against Pittsburgh.New England is playing at Pittsburgh for the second straight year.The Patriots survived last year’s trip by outscoring the Steelers 39-26 in a game that was typical for New England’s offense but slightly concerning on defense?I like the Over in this game 50.1/2 [ Patriots 31-24] NOTE> The Patriots' defense has been sporadic this season,too,allowing an average of almost 424 yards per game. But Tom Brady and the offense have been potent enough to carry the Patriots to wins in every game but one so far..This game will be a shoot-out with both teams scoring in double digit numbers:an_light.******A ADDED NOTE HERE********>> Since Saturday the line has jumped to -2.5 on 5dimes and all the way to -3 on Bodog.The Patriots don't have the cornerbacks to handle all three of Pittsburgh’s young speedsters//Mike Wallace,Antonio Brownand, Emmanuel Sanders.That should make for a high-scoring game,that's one of many reasons,I like the over 50 1/2 when I made my bet!!!! but it's tough to go against a Bill Belichick-coached team coming off a bye Whether that change is attributed to public money jumping in on the Patriots or several sharp bettors taking huge positions here on the point spread,is not clear to me HarryTheHat//lol/lol????,but it will be interesting to see if the line goes any further than a field goal in New England's favor.When you factor in the home field advantage Pittsburgh has, and how well they've defended their home turf at Heinz Field in the Mike Tomlin era,you'd think that the line might ultimately settle in around 3 at most come kickoff.Then again, perhaps betters are rightfully remembering great Tom Brady&Pat's.put on Dick LeBeau's defense last fall when the Pat's came to town.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    A ADDED NOTE HERE********>> Since Saturday the line has jumped to -2.5 on 5dimes and all the way to -3 on Bodog.The Patriots don't have the cornerbacks to handle all three of Pittsburgh’s young speedsters//Mike Wallace,Antonio Brownand, Emmanuel Sanders.That should make for a high-scoring game,that's one of many reasons,I like the over 50 1/2 when I made my bet!!!! but it's tough to go against a Bill Belichick-coached team coming off a bye Whether that change is attributed to public money jumping in on the Patriots or several sharp bettors taking huge positions here on the point spread,is not clear to me HarryTheHat//lol/lol????,but it will be interesting to see if the line goes any further than a field goal in New England's favor.When you factor in the home field advantage Pittsburgh has, and how well they've defended their home turf at Heinz Field in the Mike Tomlin era,you'd think that the line might ultimately settle in around 3 at most come kickoff.Then again, perhaps betters are rightfully remembering great Tom Brady&Pat's.put on Dick LeBeau's defense last fall when the Pat's came to town.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

TO ALL SBR MEMBERS, GOOD LUCK TODAY[GAME DAY] ON YOUR PICKS & THANKS FOR GREAT COMMENTS ON MY THREAD

First 12