Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That would be the very last team. They have a glut of receivers. Zero need. They could hardly get much better in the passing game.
    that's the idea

If team obliverater goes to GB he will mess up their chemistry and help my lions

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Buffalo

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would really like to see the Bears take a chance with him. Bears receivers have been god awful so far this year dropping passes left and right. I haven't missed a Bears game all season, and I still can't tell you who the 'go to receiver' is. Roy Williams?

There isn't one as of yet. Not sure if he'd be a good fit, but I'd like to see Chicago take a shot at getting him.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Why is Jacksonville not giving this guy a shot?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

TO won't go to a young team, especially a team with a young QB. Coaches don't want TO around the young QB's like Bradford, Stafford, Ponder, etc.

I think a good fit for him would be on Baltimore. I know TO had his problems with refusing to play for Baltimore years ago, but I think the city would welcome him with open arms. Baltimore desperately needs a WR opposite of Boldin, and who knows if Lee Evans will return at all. Seems like one of those minor injuries that will persist all year. Every week it seems like, "Oh Lee should practice next week." Then next week passes and they are saying the same thing.

Tennessee could be a good option too. This one is a wildcard, but what about the Raiders? TO and Carson are familiar with each other, and the Raiders are notoriously known for picking up big name guys. I don't think Oakland needs WR's, because it seems like one of their strong points, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they made an offer to TO.

Darrad
    Darrad's Avatar Become A Pro!

the guy is an immediate negative

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by Darrad View Post
    the guy is an immediate negative
    yea in 2008. give me an example of when he caused trouble on the Bills or Bengals

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Arizona, other side of Fitz, not that Kolb would be able to get him or anyone the ball. So nevermind.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Should retire and rent an apartment with Randy Moss at the old folks home. They play bingo every Thursday night.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

agree with Speedy think Baltimore would be a good fit. Now like anyone from that defense would put up with Owens crap if he mouths off. And the Ravens need help at wideout.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    agree with Speedy think Baltimore would be a good fit. Now like anyone from that defense would put up with Owens crap if he mouths off. And the Ravens need help at wideout.
    Completely agree. Ravens badly need a WR opposite of Boldin. Flacco sure could use the help after that Monday Night performance. And nobody on the Ravens defense would put up with TO mouthing off.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Completely agree. Ravens badly need a WR opposite of Boldin. Flacco sure could use the help after that Monday Night performance. And nobody on the Ravens defense would put up with TO mouthing off.
    Yeah, and if he does Ray Lewis will tape him up and lock him in the trunk of his car...

On a serious note, I agree that he would help Flacco and the Ravens. but I just read that he got a call from the Chicago Rush Arena Football team, so who know's what will happen...

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

he really needs to go to chicago

First 12