LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Tolbert doubtful. I'll lay on the Chief's ML tonight.
    Doesn't really change anything, Matthews carries most of the load and substitute Hester for Tolbert for relief.

JimmyJet
    JimmyJet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas City Chiefs are home and divisional dogs on MNF. 73% on Chargers.....only game of the night. Like the Chiefs on the ML......want to be on the bookies side.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys are giving kc too much credit.... they beat the colts and vikings (combined record of 1-13) and a kyle fuucking boller leading raiders.... big fuucking whoop. give me short term memory rivers @ -3 all day everyday

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

quote "you guys are giving kc too much credit.... they beat the colts and vikings (combined record of 1-13) and a kyle fuucking boller leading raiders.... big fuucking whoop. give me short term memory rivers @ -3 all day everyday".

SAID THE GUY FROM CALIF WITH THE UCLA TAG got it ...another Charger fan guaranteed

Pew Pew
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    quote "you guys are giving kc too much credit.... they beat the colts and vikings (combined record of 1-13) and a kyle fuucking boller leading raiders.... big fuucking whoop. give me short term memory rivers @ -3 all day everyday".

SAID THE GUY FROM CALIF WITH THE UCLA TAG got it ...another Charger fan guaranteed

yeah call me a fuucking homer you dipshit but i know when to fade and back the chargers. look through my posts and if you see even one post of me worshipping the chargers i will give you a fuucking billion dollaaaa. nice try dipshit

House

dipshit ? another one hugh ....and you don't have a 20k let alone a billion fool....dont get stupid,all I said was your a chargers fan....dont let that piss you off yet dumbazz Bolt Homer,until after the game tonight ....I don't have time to look through you all your DIPSHIT threads bra lol I'm in So Cal also fool..and Im at UCLA, all the time,I don't do this internet tough guy sh!t...you know what I mean? Keep it about the game. HOMER

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Maturity at it's finest!

Pew Pew
    Banned

oh man you're real rough trying to let me know where you are little twat. i'm not a gay guy like you bro...no thanks not trying to meet guys on the internet fa\*\*ot. and you must be really stupid to not realize the billion dolla reference was a fuucking sarcasm you dumb twat. like i said keep calling me a homer i don't care

nice try again

Pew Pew
    Banned

hey firecunt shut yo mouth boy

rexieboy
    rexieboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems to make sense to bet the Chiefs, but this week has been very strange. I like SD + Over.

House

Your right pew.....that was lame(my fault)...Chiefs tonight plus the points enough said .

Ultimate_Marvel
    I got this bag of cheese burgers man...
    Ultimate_Marvel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I'm on Kansas City...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

It is actually a valid point to point out that Kansas City hasn't beaten anyone while the Chargers' two losses were to the Jets and Patriots. The Chargers have beaten all the teams that are supposed to beat, and while they are only 2-4 ATS, that doesn't matter much with a small spread like tonight where they don't need to blow the Chiefs out. Just Win Baby! (oops...wrong team).

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

if ur unsure.. tease the chiefs upto 9/10 and over to 32

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by doin View Post
    rivers matthews jackson gates are charger players
    listed in top ten of espn's poll. chiefs had mr bowe listed in top ten. doesn't this poll count for something that the chargers have a better team? plus as a team ranking 10 to 22 ? it's a no better for me but believe chargers 'should' play better ball than Kansas City.
    The Chargers have something the Chiefs dont have........NORV The biggest idiot in football.

Noles506
    Noles506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really digging the Chiefs hype all that much..yes if you just look at them winning 3 games in a row you may think there on the rise, but they beat Oakland who had a 3rd or 4th string qb going, and no Running game..and they beat Minnesota and Indy, not exactly super bowl contenders. Funny how people are picking KC over one loss by San Diego.... come on folks, you should know that there not going to have a repeat of that performance every week. San Diego is no elite, they have beaten similar bad teams...but something just tells me if SD can hang around against the Jets, and should of won that game..they should be able to beat a bad KC team. San Diego leads in every statistical category, with the exception of rush yards, KC has 4 more yards on avg then San Diego.

It's just what I call a Vegas hype, they want everyone to run out and bet KC at home, when in reality that isn't the pick..just my 2 cents is all.

PS.... you know what arguing on the internet is?

Last edited by Noles506; 10-31-11 at 04:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

tombrady gave Noles506 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Noles506

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJet View Post
    Kansas City Chiefs are home and divisional dogs on MNF. 73% on Chargers.....only game of the night. Like the Chiefs on the ML......want to be on the bookies side.
    Makes me laugh when people say such and such a percentage of the public is on a certain team, how are you able to do a worldwide consensus on a pick? like really?

zeno86
    zeno86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

@ Noles506

I agree with what you're saying about the Chiefs hype, but you can't deny that San Diego has some key people hurt: Castillo, Dielman, Phillips, Tolbert, and possibly Floyd.

I am a Chargers fan, but this one, I just don't know. I'm really hoping Floyd plays tonight.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinkin this one goes over tonight....

Noles506

Quote Originally Posted by zeno86 View Post
    @ Noles506

I agree with what you're saying about the Chiefs hype, but you can't deny that San Diego has some key people hurt: Castillo, Dielman, Phillips, Tolbert, and possibly Floyd.

I am a Chargers fan, but this one, I just don't know. I'm really hoping Floyd plays tonight.
    I know what you are saying, I still am not sold on putting my money on the Chiefs. I mean the Chiefs are last in passing in the league, so they seem to be a one dimensional offense. I think Matthews gets the job done if Tolbert doesn't go. San Diego has the edge on offense, defense...but I would have to say KC wins the special teams battle.

If anything, if you really don't want to waste your money...this should be a skip em game, but degenerates like myself just can't let a night go....lol... good luck folks, regardless of who you picked.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    I'm thinkin this one goes over tonight....
    dont say that!

First 12