Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Thoughts On Unreleased Lines For Wk 8

3 games don't have their lines released:

NO vs STL (Waiting on Bradford's status)

AZ vs BAL (getting ready to throw up in my mouth thinking about betting on BAL. Have a feeling BAL comes out pissed and beats AZ by 2 TD's or more.)

Detroit vs DEN (Waiting on Stafford's status)

Anyone going to bet on Tebow to hand the Lions their 3rd straight loss.

I'm guessing the line on the STL game will be about NO -6.5 w/ Bradord, and NO -9 w/o Bradford. AZ will likely be somewhere around a 12 point underdog. And if Stafford plays, I think Lions will probably be favored by about 5, and w/o Stafford it could be close to a pick em type of game. Who the heck is the Lions back up QB anyways?

punkbhstl
    punkbhstl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Shaun Hill I believe

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by punkbhstl View Post
    Shaun Hill I believe
    Oh yeah, duh. He only played like the whole season last year. He is a solid QB. Could be a trap game. Something about Tebow and winning.

As much as Baltimore turned everyone off today. They should bounce back and destroy the Cardinals. Ravens are a totally different team at home.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

if they make Saints less than double digits something is really wrong...gonna be hard pressed to get any rams money with anything less...

balty-13 sounds about right...and they should cover.. (just saw it is 13)

would expect det to bounce back but doubt id lay the 6 or 7 it will probably be if Stafford plays...