nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

What the hell did the Ravens do all week?

Sit on their ass and eat twinkies?

This is not the kind of game I expect on MNF from an elite team. Quite honestly that offensive performance was some of the worst crap I've EVER seen.

**** the Ravens.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Imagine how Ray Lewis feels. He breaks his ass for that Ravens team every game without fail and captains that defense like a demon. Ravens defense did their damn job tonight! But the offense must have been watching reality TV all week and jerking off.

Ray busts his ass and then has to sit on the sideline and watch Flacco miss a screen pass by 10 yards. Trust me, Flacco is no where near Ray Lewis on the plane ride home.

gunnersgun
    gunnersgun's Avatar Become A Pro!

seriously, what thefuck at harbaugh saying we need to go back and look at the tape and fix mistakes, u just came off a ******* bye week u clowns. watching ray lewis and that d go balls to the walls for 60 minutes and the ******* offense can't show any urgency down two scores with 4 minutes left just baffles/kills me. **** it, from now on only games are betting are those with peyton, brady, brees, or rogers as starting qb.

Dizzle
    Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's time for the Ravens to think about getting a new QB. You can't win if you can't score. Ravens defense played awesome tonite.

Wrestler31
    Wrestler31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Stupid Raven's. NFL always ***** up my roll. Make money on sat, lose it on sun. Thanks vegas.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

smoked rooster is my guess.... practiced it anyway..... on eachother is my guess.... that an tequila, and wife swapping, possibly midget tossing....... as a Ravens fan I can truly say I am ashamed....

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gunnersgun View Post
    seriously, what thefuck at harbaugh saying we need to go back and look at the tape and fix mistakes, u just came off a ******* bye week u clowns. watching ray lewis and that d go balls to the walls for 60 minutes and the ******* offense can't show any urgency down two scores with 4 minutes left just baffles/kills me. **** it, from now on only games are betting are those with peyton, brady, brees, or rogers as starting qb.
    Stop backing teams on their bye. The new rules are filling them up.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Probably same thing they did when they got manhandled by the Titans