eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Peyton Manning best Defensive QB?

The Colts are horrible this year with out Peyton.
    Don't want to cheer "he is the greatest", but it is kinda amazing how bad the Colts are without him, and then how good they are with him. I don't see how they can even win a game this year.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

the colts are horrible, manning is not hurt, he just knows the teams sucks and if he plays he will be exposed as the fraud he is

defense is horrible, letting up 30 points per game, whats manning gonna do? score 35 points every game?

was he gonna score 63 points last night?

manning is a pussy

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

No, but Manning can control the game and keep the defense off the field. Duh

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

if anyone can tell me what manning has ever achieved in his career I will admit he is the best

he has achieved nothing, he compiles a bunch of stats which in the end are meaningless because he always chokes in the playoffs, the only ring he has his team won in DESPITE of him, he has horrible playoff performance, defence and vinatieri won that ring and manning was playing for the opponent

manning = footballs lebron

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    if anyone can tell me what manning has ever achieved in his career I will admit he is the best

he has achieved nothing, he compiles a bunch of stats which in the end are meaningless because he always chokes in the playoffs, the only ring he has his team won in DESPITE of him, he has horrible playoff performance, defence and vinatieri won that ring and manning was playing for the opponent

manning = footballs lebron
    Lets say you are playing baseball, and there is guy that hits a HR every 4 at bats; would you pitch to him or to the rest of his team?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

SportsMushroom is the typical 1 of every 1,000 or so Pats fan who jerk it to Brady every night and do absolutely nothing but try to hate on Manning caue they are insecure and jealous... he would rather watch Manning and the Colts lose a game than watch The Patriots win a game.

U still butt hurt over the 06 AFCCG 18 point comeback? or something else?

maybe you should be paying attention to how the Pats season is coming along rather than worrying about how the Colts are doing w/out Manning