jimpemba777
    jimpemba777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next Week Early Lines

Looking at some of the early lines for next week I like what im seeing...

Miami vs Giants-10#SuckforLuck game 1

Redskins vs Bills -5.5

Cinci-2.5 vs Seatle

Chargers- 3.5 vs Chiefs

Colts vs Tennesse -9.5 #SuckforLuck game 2

Browns vs 49ers -9.5

Patriots vs Steelers +3

Vikings vs Panthers -3

Cowboys vs Eagles -3.5

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Some very nice early lines, indeed. I really like the Pats laying 3 at Pittsburgh.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Browns SU

jimpemba777

Ya im a big teaser guy I like Cinci Giants 49ers Cowboys Bills .. all take a 7 point tease make it Cinci + 5.5 Giants -3 49ers -2.5 Boys +10.5 Bills +2.5

rubecube
    rubecube's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about Cincy on the road at Seattle. As bad as Seattle is, they're just a different beast at home. Loving DAL +3.5, NE -2.5 and CAR -3.

jimpemba777

I have liked cinci all season.. they have i tihnk the #1 defense.. cedben isnt playing this week though but bernard scott is solid all the same

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Cowboys +3

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

think the eagles can beat the healthy Cowboys? idk, i think if public is all over the eagles again it's another burial

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Browns SU
    Come on, are you serious?

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I think the Bills line is a solid play, but I checked and it's now up to -6. It should be noted that the Skins lost their "go to" RB in Hightower (torn ACL) AND they lost their only deep threat in Moss who is out for 5-7 weeks. Neutral field here as it's being played in Toronto but still the Skins can't score points.

Lo-CalDallasBuKe
    Lo-CalDallasBuKe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dal +giants + bills + browns .. 7 pt teaser.

jimpemba777

Id go Dal + Giants + 49ers + Cinci + Bills = 7 point teaser for this guy

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Anyone thinks the Dolphins and Colts cover this week?

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I will ride on Buffalo.

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

i think cowboys win SU

Lo-CalDallasBuKe

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Anyone thinks the Dolphins and Colts cover this week?
    I cannot back the Fins after what they have shown us so far.

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by ssmann View Post
    i think cowboys win SU
    I agree. I think the Cowboys are a better team and so long as they keep Romo from losing the game I think they can pull it out ...

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    I think the Bills line is a solid play, but I checked and it's now up to -6. It should be noted that the Skins lost their "go to" RB in Hightower (torn ACL) AND they lost their only deep threat in Moss who is out for 5-7 weeks. Neutral field here as it's being played in Toronto but still the Skins can't score points.

Hightower not a huge deal, they are pretty stacked rb wise, Torrian and Hulo will do just fine. May hurt a little on 3rd down but overall dont think it a huge issue...Moss hurts a little more but Gaffney is capable and Armstrong can get deep (if only he could catch.lol)....thing is even tho yes skins offense struggles they are playing Bills who's d is not very good, id expect skins to be able to do some things offensively and that d is talented enough to slow down a passing attack that has been living off the short stuff....honestly im not very high on Bills but then again nor am i on the skins. just seems like 6 is a lot to lay in a neutral site gm between these teams.... also i think it time to rethink bye weeks as obviously the new cba that has these bums taking all this time off instead of practicing is limiting the importance of the bye,,,

More than likely a pass for me so i hope everyone taxes the books with the bills

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-CalDallasBuKe View Post
    I cannot back the Fins after what they have shown us so far.
    I honestly want them to lose all thier games (I'm a Fins fan and hope they Suck for Luck the whole way through). With that said I think they get better. They're just mental mistakes away from winning some games. Too many dropped passes is the issue atm. Matt Moore is playing well at QB but his receivers absolutely suck and have some ice cold stone hands atm.

Giants have always been a team that will win the tough games and somehow manage to slip up in a game they should blow someone out. Ex. the Seattle game...

BigDan

I honestly want them to lose all thier games (I'm a Fins fan and hope they Suck for Luck the whole way through). With that said I think they get better. They're just mental mistakes away from winning some games. Too many dropped passes is the issue atm. Matt Moore is playing well at QB but his receivers absolutely suck and have some ice cold stone hands atm.

Giants have always been a team that will win the tough games and somehow manage to slip up in a game they should blow someone out. Ex. the Seattle game...

those assholes were coaching mistakes away from beating Teblow....why they were even trying to pass up 15-7 is beyond me...that and how trhe hell did they not realize tebow was gonna run qb draw for the 2 point conversion? How fukkin obvious was that shit???

sorry still a little bitter about that gm.....hell they gotta cover at some point but den gm was the last straw for me... if i was a phin fan i would be rooting for 0-16 no doubt....Luck, Gruden and bam you guys are again among the elite...

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

benson will be out if it makes a difference for anyone

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

i like the bills , hightower is out, moss is out, 4 defenders and 2 o lineman hurt

Lo-CalDallasBuKe

I honestly want them to lose all thier games (I'm a Fins fan and hope they Suck for Luck the whole way through). With that said I think they get better. They're just mental mistakes away from winning some games. Too many dropped passes is the issue atm. Matt Moore is playing well at QB but his receivers absolutely suck and have some ice cold stone hands atm. Giants have always been a team that will win the tough games and somehow manage to slip up in a game they should blow someone out. Ex. the Seattle game...
    Those are good points. I would hesitate if it was giants -10.. but if you buy to 7.. giants -3 looks better and teasing it with boys +10.5 looks like a very reasonable bet.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    benson will be out if it makes a difference for anyone

think Scott is capable for a gm but still do not like cincy in this spot at all...doesnt matter how bad sea is that is always a tough place to play.... not to mention seadchickens run d is solid, Dalton been great but this a tough environment for a rookie...

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    if i was a phin fan i would be rooting for 0-16 no doubt....Luck, Gruden and bam you guys are again among the elite...
    Appreciate the support =) Hoping we get Luck although Gruden is locked in for 5 more years at ESPN (he renewed his contract) So possibly a Cowher or someone else ....

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-CalDallasBuKe View Post
    Those are good points. I would hesitate if it was giants -10.. but if you buy to 7.. giants -3 looks better and teasing it with boys +10.5 looks like a very reasonable bet.
    My book doens't do 7 pts teasers so I'd probably have to do a 3 team Teaser at 10 pts (Giants are still 9.5 with me) so it would be Giants +.5, not that it matters. So long as they win outright I'm good.

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

I love Seattle +3 at home...teasing it up to +10 is great value as well.

Seahawk's have one of the best run defenses in the league...Dalton, a rookie QB in the loudest stadium in the league... wont be easy to come out with a W.
    Last edited by Huego; 10-25-11 at 01:11 AM.

Lo-CalDallasBuKe

I was leaning toward Seattle as well.

Benson may also be out which is a plus.

CWebb04
    CWebb04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

10 pt teaser Giants +.5, Giants U 53, Buff +4. I like Niners U48.5 and U61 in SNF game too, but heavily leaning those 3.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Seattle teased up is the play. Not sure I'd feel comfortable betting on either team with the line at 3. But I don't think any team has the offensive fire power to win by double digits. Seahawks defense will keep them in the game. If TJack plays, I'll definitely tease it up to +10. If it is Whitehurst, may be a no play.

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Seattle teased up is the play. Not sure I'd feel comfortable betting on either team with the line at 3. But I don't think any team has the offensive fire power to win by double digits. Seahawks defense will keep them in the game. If TJack plays, I'll definitely tease it up to +10. If it is Whitehurst, may be a no play.
    How about the Under on tha is he doesn't play?

mdfizzle
    mdfizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the patriots are a huge match up problem for the Steelers. Whenever you can spread the ball out on them, you can have success. Think NE wins convincingly. Last year they won 39 - 26. We can argue that the Steelers have gotten worse and the Pats have improved. Def like the over in the game as well.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

How about the Under on tha is he doesn't play?
    Teasing the under will probably be the best play regardless who Seattle's QB is. But Seattle is a much better team under TJack. He actually started playing pretty good football before he got hurt. He had a record day for passing against ATL, and had a real nice game against New York until he got hurt.

Seattle at +10 is a great play with TJack. Seahawks stadium is the biggest home field advantage in all of the major professional sports. It won't be easy for a rookie QB to go in and win. Crazy things happen in Seattle, just ask the Saints about last year.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I like browns +9.5 if Hillis can go in that game.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

49ers and Eagles out of the bye week.
    Especially the Andy Reid out of the bye week theory.

Ravens bet at home. Even though they were defeated on MNF. They come back with a vengeance.

12 Last