Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Commercials out of hand in NFL

Used to be able to watch a couple games at once, clicking back n forth on commercials. Now, you can toggle between three games and hit commercials on all them. For what we pay for the NFL package, would think those greedy bastards would cut us a little slack. Maybe show some highlights of other games vs all these dumb ass commercials.
    Is it me or are commercials getting worse and worse these days? Hell, when NFL package first came out, they never had them and played music and showed scoreboard.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

The "commercials" we get in Costa Rica are just stupid. If I'm watching a game on ESPN or Fox Sports, the majority of their commercials are just their own stuff, trying to get you to watch more of ESPN or Fox Sports. I guess they can't get advertisers.

For instance, right now I'm watching the Houston/Tennessee game on Fox Sports LA, and it's coming to a commercial right now. And the commercial is about....

Watching NFL on FOX (telling me about the steelers/cardinals game). Now it's about a soccer show on Fox Sports they want me to watch. Now it's showing a hot latina host of said show. Here we go with another soccer show they're playing on Monday. And now they show the Fox Sports HD logo for a little bit, and now we're back to the game.

At least ya'll get real commercials. I get a tv channel trying to get me to watch .... their tv channel. Makes perfect sense.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Agreed. It's a fukking joke.

cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

red zone channel FTMFW!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by cohbull View Post
    red zone channel FTMFW!

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Yes, redzone is nice when you have money sprinkled around. When your big on a game or two, they have you hostage.