Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

$220 on BROWNS -3, $110 on Jets PK, $175 on Baltimore -1/GB -2 -120

Browns had a couple unlucky bounces last week against the raiders but I think this week they will beat the Seahwks pretty easily. I don't think Seattle is that good of a team although they can go on their streaks. I think the Browns defense will pretty much shut them down and Mccoy will have another 50 attempt week, only completing more of those this time.

The Jets is the game I'm least confident about. LT and Cromarti with a second go at it against their former teams. I think they will both have big games and game changing plays. Reevis will pretty much take Vincent Jackson out of the game which leaves a lot for Antonio Gates underneath.

The Ravens will crush the Jags with Gabbert on MNF. The ravens are the best prime time performing team in the NFL. During night games, their defense potentially becomes their offense, and that's pretty scary for the Jags offense. So good luck to them even trying to score more than 1 touchdown.

GB I feel will cash at -2 with the teaser. They are going to a dome, now Ponder starting. I don't know. A lot of people will be scared of these two games (Balty and GB) because they are massive public plays, but who cares. Books get their money from other games.

Thats it for this week. Depending on how everything goes, will probably take Baltimore on the spread and ML on monday night.

I am Happy
    I am Happy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The Browns are terrible... not sure how you can say that they had some bad breaks last weak?
    They were outplayed against Miami until Miami and Brian Daboll kept it to a one possession game allowing a last drive score.... And, they beat the Colts on Josh Cribbs return yards. The Browns are essentially as bad as the Rams, yet they don't garner the attention as a below average, terrible team.

Best of luck.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

that balt/gb ticket is pretty sick price. Jets pk/browns are both rly rly awful bets though

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

love the card

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Uh Jets and Browns not good picks

Dkid
    Play to win.
    Dkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

revis take away jackson. your crazy. hes the best corner in the league but both jackson and megatron are unstoppable.
    sure theyll slow him down but take him away. crazy.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Browns are horrible and unfortunately I'm a fan of this shit team. Hillis won't be playing and colt can't throw more than 5 yards down the field. I could not honestly advise anyone to lay money on this garbage team. Seattle sucks but the Browns blow. No play please.

I'm still wondering who the hell in Vegas favored the Browns? Stevie Wonder?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

The Browns defense is very good. Without Hillis, the team is depleted. Hardesty is an adaquate backup. I think Browns win but in a very close one. Holmgren against his old team

tzMoney
    tzMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a Cleveland fan and I never bet with the Browns. I think that Seattle covers in this game and might even win outright.

1. Seattle is more familiar with Holmgren's system than the Browns and Pat Shurmer are with the new system in Seattle.
    2. Seattle is off a bye and has beat tougher opponents.
    3. Cleveland is injured - No Hillis, Fujita, Haden or Bernard.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Dkid View Post
    revis take away jackson. your crazy. hes the best corner in the league but both jackson and megatron are unstoppable. sure theyll slow him down but take him away. crazy.
    Jackson is not a top receiver. Are you serious? Revis shut him down, literally, with ease. Don't compare Jackson to Megatron. He's no Larry Fitz or Andre Johnson. He's vincent jackson lol

Mac4Life, your browns fukin suck man. 6-3? 2 blocked fg's? fukin got a push on that shitty game