Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

You want some winners? here's your winners

Houston vs Tenn- Tenn -3

This will be a fight to the end for this division lead so I think they split season series and Tenn wins this one at home. Hasslebeck has shown he knows how to win crappy divisions so I give his experience the edge and Schaub has not looked sharp this season. Seems to fold when the games are on the line. Without Andre Johnson and Super Mario and travelling from a rough game in Baltimore, I think Tenn wins this one by a TD.

Seattle vs Cleveland- Cleveland -3

This is more of a fade of Seattle than anything positive about Cleveland. Seattle just won it's first road game since Bush was president, do you really think they'll do it twice? Cleveland has been a really inconsistent team but they'l get to .500 with this game. Colt McCoy is still learning but he seems to have cut down on the stupid decisions somewhat.

Miami Dolphins vs Denver Broncos- Denver +2

TEBOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. As bad as Miami looked on Monday Night infront of a national tv audience, I have no faith at all in backing them. I am not on Tebow's jock as much as some and don't think he'll win a bunch of games this season but against a terrible Miami team, he'll win this one. Miami also has the shittiest homefield "advantage" in the league judging by their record at home over the past two seasons. PLus Matt ******* moore.

Washington Redskins vs Carolina Panthers- Wash +3 (got it early)

The Redskins are just the better team. John Beck does not have anywhere near the arm strength Grossman possesses but also could not see a scenario where he throws 4 picks in a game like Rexy last week either. It seems like defenses are finally catching up to the lightning in a bottle start to the season from Cam Newton, where he cost his team a victory with costly INTS last week as well in a game they had a shot to win in Atlanta. I think Carolina is a year away from being a decent football team. Cam has been great and Steve Smith has shown a resurgence but that defense is one of the worst units in the league, Hightower will have a big day.

So if you are keeping track at home... Titans -3, Browns -3, Broncos +2, Wash +3... Might as well parlay them all for a bigger profit. Good luck fellas!

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Browns -3 wont hit

Scruff Mcgruff

Quote Originally Posted by rwd201 View Post
    Browns -3 wont hit
    what makes you say that?

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I think there about evenly matched and would take the points considering i think Sea wins SU.

Scruff Mcgruff

Quote Originally Posted by rwd201 View Post
    I think there about evenly matched and would take the points considering i think Sea wins SU.

Seattle being as historically terrible as they have been on the road ATS something like 3-19 doesn't concern you at all? it sure does to me.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

agree with all except WASH. that one will come down to turnovers, could go either way i guess

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

Carolina is going to destroy that overrated Washington D and get his second win