JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

What's the latest on Anquan Boldin?

Last I heard, he is a game time decision....does anyone have an update? I'm leaning toward Car -9.5 at this point.

Goldfisch
    Denver
    Goldfisch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I dont think he plays. He has a hamstring tear, he will be no good.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Swami said a no go today.

sprasad03
    sprasad03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Honestly i play football and i have had a hamstring, but mine was pulled, really took 4 weeks to come back 100%. but if he strained it and he hasnt practiced on it with best treatment from the nfl, he could be 90%-100% at gametime or still a no go. like they say its gametime. but knowing boldin he is a baller and he will play.

Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

This is the latest news from rotoworld yesterday. He will be active but who knows how much of a factor he will be.

Boldin will attempt to play against Panthers
    Two Cardinals sources have told NFL Network's Scott Hanson that Anquan Boldin (hamstring) is expected to be active and will attempt to play Saturday at Carolina.
    The same sources indicated that they would have to "cut his leg off" to stop him from playing, so expect to see Boldin in the starting lineup. Boldin is far from a lock to play effectively or remain in for a full set of snaps, so plan accordingly. We expect Steve Breaston to have a more productive night. Jan. 9 - 6:57 pm et
    Source: NFL.com

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I have him as probable.