jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5082

nfl week seven

One Unit Plays (11-6)(+4.30 units)
    Two Unit Plays (5-5)(-1.00 units)
    Three Unit Plays (6-6)(+1.80 units)

Overall Record (22-17)(+5.10 units)

NFL WEEK SEVEN

4-2 picking up 2.60 units last week. Good thing I am doing well in the NFL. If I was smart I would not bet on Saturday’s anymore. DO MY DOPHINS SUCK OR WHAT?? I cannot stand to watch them anymore. Here are this weeks picks.

Detroit -3 (-130) vs Atlanta (3 unit best bet).................I am not jumping off Detroits bandwagon yet. There seems to be people out there who think they are going to start losing all of a sudden. Give me a break. Atlanta has always suffered on the road, and this years team is not last years team. No they won't kill them.....but they don't need to either....just a four point win baby!

Oakland -4.5 vs Kansas City (3 unit best bet)...............I am jealous. I am a Dolphins fan and I wanted Carson Palmer really, really badly. No he is not going to be the QB he was a few years ago, but then again he is not going to be with those pathetic Bengals of a few years ago either. He always carried that team. He does not have to carry this Raider team. I think this a great addiition. You have got to love the Raiders at home laying less than a TD vs a very poor KC team.

Dallas -13 vs St Louis (2 unit play).............Keeping this one simple. St Louis sucks and Dallas is a very good team who is in every game and has something to prove. It is about time they put a hurting on somebody. I pity St Louis this week. This one is going to get ugly.

Denver +1 vs Miami (2 unit play).............Super Bowl preview here OR is it to see who get the first pick next year? Miami is horrible and playing at home does not help this team right now. When is the last time they even won a home game? I don't remember either it has been so long. I like Tebow. No he cannot pass but he makes things happen and is a winner. He will prove it this week, although beating Miami does not prove much.

Pittsburgh -4 vs Arizona (1 unit play).............I just have a feeling the Steelers are going to start coming on now. Their defense is playing better and you never know when Ben is going to go off and have a great game. Nothing special about Arizona that Pittsburgh cannot handle. Should be a winner.

Tampa Bay +1.5 vs Chicago (1 unit play).............I love Tampa's QB. I don't trust Chicago's QB. Bears have always been much better at home than on the road. I have no idea why we have a home dog in this game, but I sure am glad we do. Give it to me.

Back sometime Sunday for the Sunday night game.

Good Luck Everybody!!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

TB isn't really a "home dog" because this game is being played in London.. neutral field and they gave the Bears the advantage

BOL!

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lions could easily be a 2-4 team now but for "a bit" of luck let's just say. You're right about Atlanta on the road, but I think I'll give this game a miss.

Oakland to beat Kansas City, yes, as long as Carson Palmer doesn't screw up.

Pittsburgh I like too.

I will stay away from betting on the Wembley game and just go to it instead Bucs have experience over here, but Jay Cutler has actually played well in his past two games. The trip abroad makes it too unpredictable for me.