PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question for all you trend players>Ind@N.O.

Does these trends carry any weight/value/truth?? I find it difficult to believe

Play AGAINSTNEW ORLEANS using the money line in Home games when playing against a team with a losing record
    The record is 28 Wins and 30 Losses since 1992 (-52.35 units)

Play AGAINSTNEW ORLEANS using the money line in All games in a home game where the total is between 45.5 and 49 points
    The record is 14 Wins and 22 Losses since 1992 (-30.05 units)

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

First one seems relevant if true, second one is totally meaningless.

PAULYPOKER

Thanks for the input LT.....

Anyone else???

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

The Saints were the laughing stock of the league for a long time, so I don't think that first one means a lot. Even though they lost vs Cleveland at home last year so anything could happen. But I don't think on Primetime football they let the Colts take them..

PAULYPOKER

Thanks LD1.....

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

NOR: 2-8 ATS L10 double-digit favorites

interesting. when they're favored by a lot, the Saints don't seem to play as hard?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

quick answer maybe but you have to do some additional homework

go back to those games and see if the line moved from the opener on those games pointing to a possible sharper side in general.....if its a situation that occurs a reasonable number of times that leads to line movement against NO it might be worth a blind type play at the best price you can shop for..if its not its just one of many stats dug up out of thousands of numbers that seems like a money maker but in fact is just a stat...

Statsational
    Update your status
    Statsational's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

I worry about trends like this that are team specific. I wouldnt put much weight into it unless I had more information. I really like trends over a lot of games that are related to a wide number of teams. That said Indy is a play for me this week.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    quick answer maybe but you have to do some additional homework go back to those games and see if the line moved from the opener on those games pointing to a possible sharper side in general.....if its a situation that occurs a reasonable number of times that leads to line movement against NO it might be worth a blind type play at the best price you can shop for..if its not its just one of many stats dug up out of thousands of numbers that seems like a money maker but in fact is just a stat...
    Quote Originally Posted by Statsational View Post
    I worry about trends like this that are team specific. I wouldnt put much weight into it unless I had more information. I really like trends over a lot of games that are related to a wide number of teams. That said Indy is a play for me this week.
    THX guys

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68533

Lt Profits has it right.

Always plenty of trends but some are not at all relevant.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

one trend is a long term loser i am pretty sure. never bet double digit favorites in the nfl. that is my rule.

Statsational
    Update your status
    Statsational's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    one trend is a long term loser i am pretty sure. never bet double digit favorites in the nfl. that is my rule.
    Since 2001 this has been a good trend. DD favs are 143-181 ATS in that stretch.