qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Three Teamer: WINNER?

Bucs +1, Jets +2, Steelers -3.5

3u to win 18u... anybody else like it???

Tampa got back on the high horse after getting whooped by the 9ers and got a solid win vs. the saints. This week, they find a way to keep forte in check and come out with the victory.

Been to 2 chargers games this season (including the Chiefs one) and although the Jets don't look great, the Chargers have looked average. They've beat KC by 3, Mia by 10, and Den by 5 in their past 3 games. Don't think they have enough to get by the Jets.

Steelers -3.5? really? hmmm kinda sketchy but can't pass this up. Mendenhall back doing his thing. Their D gets it done against Kolb and Beanie. Chalk up another win by 9+ pts.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Jets D is getting fired up, but the offense still hasn't done crap and the Chargers have a solid D, and they obviously have the better offense with Matthews, Tolbert, Jackson, Floyd, and possibly Gates as weapons for Rivers to pass to. I feel like they're going to get a statement win this week.

but BOL i didn't put any money on this so I hope you win

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

I don't like any of those three but good luck

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

steelers... are just a diffrent team on the road...

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I can't back a Steelers team that hasn't had any consistency esp. going against a team that is loaded with coaches who came out of that system and know its tendencies very well. I'm smelling upset special in AZ this weekend.

jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Don't do it.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

bucs is the only one that could fck it up imo

qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

i havent pulled any trigger... just wondering what you guys think

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am on chargers -1.5. I lean Pitt but not sure if I am playing them, although the coaching factor seems to be over-factored in that cheap line. No opinion on bucs game.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Ummm...hate to be a party pooer, but there is a good chance none of those games hit. Pitt isn't consistent on the road, I see that being a big trap game. A lot of people will see that Pitt is only favored by 3.5 against a bad Cards team. Pitt sucks on the road and they are still really banged up on defense, and now Mike Wallace is questionable for the game with a hamstring injury. I honestly can't bet on the Jets, they have a bottom 5 offense right now in the NFL. No joke, go through all the teams, and they probably have about the 5th worst offense. Right now, I'd take the Bengals offense over the Jets offense. And the Bucs have been so inconsistent, I don't think I could bet on them either. Chicago has been playing well as of late, and it's being played on a neutral site in London.