MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas & Denver with a 6 1/2 point teaser

The Cowboys receiving corps looked much better than the Patriots'.Tony Romo spread the ball around much better than Tom Brady did, and Miles Austin looked good in his return.And with Felix Jones likely having been lost to injury after a fairly unproductive game,DeMarco Murray stepped in and actually looked pretty good,especially if you take away the two runs on the next to last possession when he was sent straight into a defense that was just waiting for him to come.But it was the defense that did by far the best job for Cowboys..This will be the upset win that everyone will talk about next week on SBR sports forum.Don't be the fool[ like bet it all and sleep in the hall//lol/lo]l... Who lost his money betting the Rams,Instead,take the Cowboys with a 2 team teaser.-6 1/2 at home.My second game with the tease !!!!The Tim Tebow era begins on Sunday in Miami!!!.This is going to be the easiest road start of his career because there will be more Tebow fans in the stands than Dolphin fans!! LOL LOL!!.He also gets the benefit of facing a pass defense that is giving up 284 yards per game.There is not much to say about the Dolphins.They are a bad football team that might not win a game this season.+7 1/2 Denver
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS... I look for Denver's running game and control the clock & Cowboys receiving corps make big plays at home .[5-6] I will take this bet on a 6 1/2 point teaser...Also SBR members Good Luck On Your Bets For Week #7
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PSS...My record After The 6 Weeks 11-2-1... last 3> Win with Lions-7 at home Against bears.. Loss taking Minnesota Vikings+3 against the Chicago Bears.. Win with New York Jets over the Miami Dolphins on Monday night -7 .. All my picks for 6 weeks of NFL are on threads with~SBR NFL BETTING~

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I expect a lot of running,a lot of turnovers and penalties and a miserable day in the South Florida.Tebow gets the start here but it seems more of a move to find out what they have rather than conviction that Denver has found a long term solution..

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

i like this teaser! good luck i think you got it

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I'm really liking broncos with week. i think they win straight up.

somachino1
    somachino1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gb and bal teaser much safer.

Basically a pk for each team.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

""Thanks Somachino1"" Thanks For The Tip!!!... Looks Good!!! & And Good Luck On Your Picks This Week!!!