MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early Money On The Side Of The Home Underdog Jaguars

Early money has come in on the side of the home underdog as the Baltimore Ravens are now favored by -7 ˝ points.Totals players will find movement shaded towards the over as the game is now hung at 39 ˝ points.On defense Baltimore gives up 14 points with 286 yards a game.Opponents rush for 76 yards against their defense for 3.3 yards per rush against average.Their only loss came in a 26-13 decision at Tennessee in week two as a -5 ˝ point favorite.They have won three straight since!!! Baltimore is coming off the 29-14 home win against the Houston Texans last week as a -7 point home betting favorite.Jaguars and their rookie quarterback has probably the worst offense I have ever seen.I'd be surprised if the Jaguars even score double-digit points this Monday against the Ravens..

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Baltimore Ravens Line Moved To 8 1/2... I'am Glad I got Down At -7 ˝ points

MR.HARRYtheHAT

A game against the lowly Jaguars should be a confidence booster for Flacco,though Jacksonville's pass defense has been surprisingly solid,allowing just 210.3 yards passing per game.Even if the Ravens’ so-so offense sputters again versus the Jags’underrated unit,I think their “D” will cover.The Ravens also made Ben Roethlisberger,Mark Sanchez,and Sam Bradford look like rookies.And beat up Matt Schaub,who looked confused and frustrated late in the game.Matt Hasselbeck was the only one who actually looked like he knew what he was doing.Ravens D will bring out the rookie in Gabbert.This game is going to be a joke.Ray Rice is going to have a field day 200 yards from scrimmage with 2 TDs easily..

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    A game against the lowly Jaguars should be a confidence booster for Flacco,though Jacksonville's pass defense has been surprisingly solid,allowing just 210.3 yards passing per game.Even if the Ravens’ so-so offense sputters again versus the Jags’underrated unit,I think their “D” will cover.The Ravens also made Ben Roethlisberger,Mark Sanchez,and Sam Bradford look like rookies.And beat up Matt Schaub,who looked confused and frustrated late in the game.Matt Hasselbeck was the only one who actually looked like he knew what he was doing.Ravens D will bring out the rookie in Gabbert.This game is going to be a joke.Ray Rice is going to have a field day 200 yards from scrimmage with 2 TDs easily..
    So u are saying take Balty then????????

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14209

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    Baltimore Ravens Line Moved To 8 1/2... I'am Glad I got Down At -7 ˝ points

I think he did!!