PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

GREEN BAY WILL LOSE a game or two this season but not against the self destructing Vikings for sure............

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post

I'm not sure what this means. Because they are the defending champs they are inacapable of losing?

This sounds like the articles I've been reading all week about how 6-0 is going to lead to 16-0. Idiocy.

Now for the facts. Henne, McNabb, Stanton all beat the Packers last year and all are worse than Ponder.

The defending champs Saints lost last year to undrafted rookie Max Hall. Good teams lose to unproven QBs.

Bottom line here is that it's a team game. The Vikings have a very solid team surrounding Ponder.
    The Saints were a 1 hit wonder 1 trick pony. Those were the same Saints that got destroyed by the Seahawks last year in the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, the Packers are beatable. Afterall, they were 10-6 last year. Green Bay will lose but it won't be to a damn 1-5 team on a regional telecast. Their 1st loss will come Dec. 4 at the Giants on Fox's national game of the week.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

Viking's season is over, might as well start grooming your future qb now. McNabb is horrible and deserves to be the backup.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm not sure what this means. Because they are the defending champs they are inacapable of losing?

This sounds like the articles I've been reading all week about how 6-0 is going to lead to 16-0. Idiocy.

Now for the facts. Henne, McNabb, Stanton all beat the Packers last year and all are worse than Ponder.

The defending champs Saints lost last year to undrafted rookie Max Hall. Good teams lose to unproven QBs.

Bottom line here is that it's a team game. The Vikings have a very solid team surrounding Ponder.
    Someone with actually a clue...

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    Viking's season is over, might as well start grooming your future qb now. McNabb is horrible and deserves to be the backup.
    lol he IS the backup, thus the subject of the topic you clicked into

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

it looks like the vikings are throwing in the towel.... this franchise really has fallen hard.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Only at the Half but this thread sounds like the Wisconsin thread.

Ice House

Ponder vs Newton this weekend baby the battle for ROY is on

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Jared Allen is gonna rape Cam a new asshole

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Jared Allen is gonna rape Cam a new asshole

Gross dude. Of all the analogies....

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    christian ponder will be an all-time great if he doesnt get injured. i am 100% sure of it.
    What about the guy in your avatar?

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Sorry, a defense giving up 300 yards per game (31st) isn't weak at all. Not to mention they have another one of their DBs (Sam Shields) most likely out this game with a concussion. No, that's nothing.
    They lead the league in interceptions but hey don't let that interfere with your thought process. I mean yds /game is the be all & end all of how you judge a secondary right??? They are 7-0 SU & 5-2 ATS(only SF is better 5-0-1) with 2L coming from 2 backdoor covers (which happen to everybody).
    Last edited by freakydave; 10-27-11 at 02:08 PM.

First 12