sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dolphins +7.5 to win 1k, let's go miami

CAN'T GO AGAINST DOLPHINS IN THIS SPOT... 0-4 IN A DIVISIONAL MATCHUP OFF A BYEWEEK WITH 2ND PRIMETIME GAME THIS SEASON (ALTHOUGH 2ND PRIMETIME GAME FOR JETS ALSO). LET'S GO MIAMI, I BELIEVE MOORE WILL HAVE A MUCH BETTER GAME THAN MANY BELIEVE AND THE PHINS SHOW UP HERE...HOPEFULLY I'M RIGHT. DOLPHINS MUST START OUT STRONG, NOT COMMIT TURNOVERS, MAKE THE CROWD GO AGAINST JETS, RUN THE BALL WELL, PLAY STRONG DEFENSE, AND NOT HAVE ANY KEY INJURIES DURING THE GAME.

LET'S GO PHINS@!!!

sportman1313

sparano and dabbell, you two never cease to amaze me with some pathetic playcalling....3rd and 1 and you really call that pass when you have a very good power rb and fullback for the inside rush? And at that field position, why not build momentum and go for 4th? And then on top of that...shame on u matt moore for not throwing to wide open back SMH

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Fins will lose but they'll cover..somehow.

sportman1313

wowww, score could easily be 10 or 13-0 but instead down 7-3....LAME, NOT GOOD AT ALL

sportman1313

I swear it really seems as if dolphins "don't" want to win, especially on offensive side...moore is throwing softer than pennington and these playcalls are pathetic, seriously

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

What's incredible is they allowed Sparano to hire that idiot OC from Cleveland? You're telling me you can't find a better OC candidate in the NFL than the guy who ran the offense for Mangini in Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    sparano and dabbell, you two never cease to amaze me with some pathetic playcalling....3rd and 1 and you really call that pass when you have a very good power rb and fullback for the inside rush? And at that field position, why not build momentum and go for 4th? And then on top of that...shame on u matt moore for not throwing to wide open back SMH

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Sparano should be fired tomorrow morning. Problem is, who gets hired in the interim? Mike Nolan? He's part of the problem. The OC? He's awful too. Hire the special teams coach.

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    I swear it really seems as if dolphins "don't" want to win, especially on offensive side...moore is throwing softer than pennington and these playcalls are pathetic, seriously

sportman1313

I absolutely agree seattle slew...the thing is, i think ownership and ppl higher up in organization want to tank the season and who else better than sparano and the current coaches to accomplish this?

Really really ******* unfortunate and painful to watch this....both as a dolphins fan and someone on them big in this game. I'm stunned they're losing this game actually, really pathetic