punkbhstl
    punkbhstl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Brandon Lloyd traded to the Rams

Does this add value to Rams +10.5 against the Cowboys this coming Sunday?

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

wish the Vikings would've traded their 5th rounder, stupid asses.

i think +10.5 is a good play, cowboys are looking over valued just because they played the Pats tough

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

first the cowboys love to play nailbiters so I'm taking the points... also this move is another example that elway hates tebow... GL!!!

punkbhstl

Haha... It's not Rams +13 on 5dimes... ML is +500... Maybe the Rams are due for a win... But ehh...

punkbhstl

*now

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Cowboy fan here there's no way i wouldn't take the points with the Rams. Dallas last what 13 or 14 games have been decided by 4 points or less. Rams actually might beat them no way Dallas covers.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

why didn't the 49ers get their old receiver back... WE NEED MORE WRs!

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams moved the ball very well against Green Bay, 400+ yds, just could not put it in the end zone.
    They have a new offensive coordinator and a new system and a lot of new receivers so it took awhile. A dropped pass here, an illegal motion or holding there, and they could not score. Were in the red zone several times or stalled at the 40 an punted.
    Not so sure that GB was not too high for the game, though, so hard to ascertain the meaning.
    I would think Lloyd will help a lot, same system as Denver where McDaniels was coach, he should be able to jump in, and also I think Marc Clayton might play, finally coming off the IR list.
    The biggest issue at the beginning of the year for the Rams was WR, they had the worst in the league last yr, signed Sims-Walker (a bust) and the rookies are dropping the ball (Kendricks-Pettis-Salas); Amendola, the only one that could catch the ball, is OUT.
    Again, though, 5 of top 7 CB's for Rams are out, # 1-2-3 Bartell-Fletcher-Murphy, # 4-5 King and Davis are starting, # 6-7 are out, and they signed a guy off taxi squad and an ex Packer during the bye week. They are VERY vulnerable if 'Boys decide to throw the ball a lot.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

its nice to see my rams go out and get a capable receiver, but it's a little late now

punkbhstl

Yeah... It's lil late to try and win the division but hopefully Lloyd does well with the Rams and gets a new contract... That way the Rams can draft offensive line men or CB early in the 2012 draft.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

The Broncos are useless now.