ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

miami / new york jets important note

if Nick Mangold is out for tonights game i'd lean miami +7

i know its only one player but he is a big plus for the jets. when he doesnt play it is obvious what could happen as proof in there games without him recently. its the center and he is important. trust me.

if he plays then miami should be avoided. They have some CB that are banged up and are already giving up way to many yards. Jets also have some issues at the corner but have a good D line which should rush Moore to make his passes.

both teams are desperate for this one and these are the games you have to watch out for. Especially with a line as high as 7. Jets have a tough game coming up and could be caught giving up a couple late "who care" points with starters resting more if they are winning by a bunch in the 4th. The reason why I say "who cares" is because Miami does not want to be embarressed on a Monday night and will strive to make the score close. There coach is definately worried about his job and will do whatever he can to make this a tight game - look for some special team plays that can F everyone up tonight.

anyhow. just something to think of before you lay down a bet. PERSONALLY - i would stay away until game time or make a bet during the game or at half time. Always nice to be able to make a read during the game and lay down a "proper" bet imo.

good luck and people playing miami +7.5 right know should wait. I can see this line climbing to +8.5 by game time.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

New York Jets center Nick Mangold did not participate in practice, but coach Rex Ryan thinks he’ll be fine to play against the Miami Dolphins on Monday night.

Mangold, who returned last Sunday after missing two games with a high right ankle sprain, worked with trainers and did some jogging off to the side Wednesday during the team’s light practice. The Jets were likely giving their All-Pro center an extra day to recover since they don’t play again until Monday night.
    looks like he's a go

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

RotoWire Update Recommendation
    NYJ 10/9/2011
    Mangold (ankle) is listed as active for Sunday's game against the Patriots. Great news for the Jets' offense as a whole, given that Mangold is the anchor of the team's offensive line.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Jets do not have a good d line. Mediocre at best. Mangold is huge for them. Best bet on the board is the over. Phins will keep it close and probably score first

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

BadSanta,Mangold,D line? ......your putting money on this game? to funny,I'm tailing

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I thought I read MIA only has ONE touchdown this season. I must have been drunk. There's no way they're that horrible.