KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

last nights gift

Will it affect the way tonight's game goes? You bet it will. Will they allow jets backers to cover? Who knows but they won't if they enter feel like it.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Speak english please.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Madoff, I think he is trying to say that the Bears line was free money last night.

And when he says "will they allow Jets backers to cover", I assume he is implying that Vegas bookmakers are on the sideline of every game, manipulating the outcome to make sure they profit? I guess he doesnt know that the Books dont profit on EVERY game..?

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

there was a lot of people on the Vikes too, idk how much they gave up last night

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really dont understand why anyone would have taken the vikings last night. must be ** nabb lovers. i remember philly in washington last year and everyone said that washington was gonna give the eagles trouble and potentially win but got blown out and was the easiest play of the year. people were saying it was a trap to play the eagles and so on and so forth..
    eagles won by over 20 on the road i think.. all i remember is that they covered with ease and it was a monday nighter in washington.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya just checked, washington lost by 29 at home on a monday nighter. same night ** nabb got his contract extension

LOLOLO

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Anybody that took minny last night is completely brain dead or living on Saturn or Neptune, way out there. Cutler sucks and the Bears are just ok yes I know this. If you understand how terrible the Vikings are as a team, on the road and with Mcnugget at QB you would have never made that bet, it is impossible. Now, the only way you do so is in a pool, or you are trying to bet the 100% opposite of what you should be betting. That does work too. If you actually thought, seriously, the Vikings would win the game stop gambling asap.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Wowa that post was rough. Sorry fellas. Tried to send it my phone said it couldnt. I hate touch screens it just threw the word "enter" in there. And yes I will be the first to admit I was brain dead for backing Minnesota, and this morning wow what a lame day so far. Went to the laundro mat and at some point my door lock got hit and I ended locking my only keys in my car along with my wallet and phone no choice but to bust the window so did that found another today for a cool 185$ so I really want a big win tonight I already locked in Jets -7 at -130 and could a got it las night at even money but damn I was so out of it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    i really dont understand why anyone would have taken the vikings last night. must be ** nabb lovers. i remember philly in washington last year and everyone said that washington was gonna give the eagles trouble and potentially win but got blown out and was the easiest play of the year. people were saying it was a trap to play the eagles and so on and so forth..
    eagles won by over 20 on the road i think.. all i remember is that they covered with ease and it was a monday nighter in washington.
    Sometimes I pay too much attention to the spread and when it dropped to Bears -1 I thouggt it was a trap. Obviously i lok like joe jerk off now but games over gotta move on.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Wowa that post was rough. Sorry fellas. Tried to send it my phone said it couldnt. I hate touch screens it just threw the word "enter" in there. And yes I will be the first to admit I was brain dead for backing Minnesota, and this morning wow what a lame day so far. Went to the laundro mat and at some point my door lock got hit and I ended locking my only keys in my car along with my wallet and phone no choice but to bust the window so did that found another today for a cool 185$ so I really want a big win tonight I already locked in Jets -7 at -130 and could a got it las night at even money but damn I was so out of it.
    When I did that I called a locksmith, alot cheaper than busting the window.