Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

OLG NFL Pool, need Dolphins to win

Need the Dolphins to win the Monday night game and I win the pool for OLG. I invested 80$ to box out 4 games, I know all the favs hit and the only dogs that won were SF and TB, Miami is the only dog left. My plan was to put 100$ on the Jets ml ( risking 300$ to win 100$ ) this way worst case scenario if the Jets win I would make a 100$ and lose 80$ for the ticket. Not sure what I will get paid out on the pool if Miami wins since most of the favs won, but thinking it will pay out more then 380$, which will be a win win situation for me. Any advice would be helpful please and thx.
    Last edited by Ktown; 10-17-11 at 11:50 AM.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I live in Toronto, boxed 3 games paid 40 bucks. Saints' fukked me and had the Jets tomorrow. If the Dolphins win you'll get paid way more than $300, close to a grand. Not very many people took the Dolphins that's for sure. Also, a lot of people had the Saints as well so you having Tampa was a good pick. If I were you I'd at least put some money on the Jets to guarantee yourself some sort of profit. Or jut win your 80 bucks back at least.

Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

Ktown gave D3 Mighty Ducks 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Doesnt matter how much you could win
    they have to win for it to hit
    not going to happen

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I live in Toronto, boxed 3 games paid 40 bucks. Saints' fukked me and had the Jets tomorrow. If the Dolphins win you'll get paid way more than $300, close to a grand. Not very many people took the Dolphins that's for sure. Also, a lot of people had the Saints as well so you having Tampa was a good pick. If I were you I'd at least put some money on the Jets to guarantee yourself some sort of profit. Or jut win your 80 bucks back at least.

Good luck!
    Yeah TB vs NO was one of the games I boxed, keep up the great work D3. T. here as well, I'm going to put a skinny on the Jets ml and enjoy tonights game. Good Luck to you as well.