4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

strong chance that CAROLINA ML + HOUSTON ML will hit. TEXANS +235 PANTHERS +160

carolina is hungry for a win after losing a bunch of close games against some very talented teams. atlanta is totally overrated. when a hungry team plays an overrated team we all know what happens. i understand that carolina is thin at linebacker but turner isnt speedy enough to break through to the second level often enough. if they can play some smart x's and o's they will prevent turner from getting through the first level and matt ryan will be under pressure. carolina has weapons on offense and atlanta hasnt looked convincing on the defensive end at all.. carolina will put up some points early and force matt ryan to pass and when he makes mistakes (it will happen) carolina will take this game away from atlanta.

houston is being given no chance by most (according to the line and public betting percentages) and i find this shocking. no andre johnson? no problem! matt schaub has passed for 300 + yards almost every single time hes been without andre johnson, last year and now this year the trend is looking the same. the key is that foster is healthy and that will keep this game close. it will come down to who will make the key throws, joe flacco or matt schaub? texans have all the motivation in the world to assert their lone standship at the top of the division so dont tell me the texans will not come to play after a tough loss at home last week in the final minutes. i expect a lot of teasers with people reducing the line for baltimore and hopefully that means that the 'fix' will help the texans as well. a very solid moneyline play!

go texans, go panthers, i think they both hit today and im backing them both with my green.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Good luck 4th.