ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Info on taking the Colts +pts

If you think Freeney and Mathis will disrupt the Bengals all game, think again.

The Bengals starting LT has had great success vs Freeney in the past. 08,10 seasons pretty sure.

When Freeney is held in check, teams just double Mathis and he is non-existant pretty much... very unlikely for a strip sack or forced fumbles.

Addai is out... Donald Brown is in who can't pick up a blitzer for the qb to save his life, and you have the rookie Carter trying to jump into the endzone from 15 feet out.

DT rookie Drake Nevis is out... big bummer, but the Colts did resign DT Dan Muir who played the last 2 seasons so he will step right in and play today and contribute.

Bengals r missing their MLB who hurt himself in practice I hear... good for us to get the ball on quick routes to Clark as long as he decides to catch the ball this week.

DO NOT COUNT ON GARCON GETTING 2 TDS AGAIN... he won't even sniff 1 unless it is a broken coverage.

The big one here, since the losses are mounting in due part to the inability of the secondary to finish off drives on 3rd downs and stop teams in the RZ to FGAs. Powers is the only guy playing pretty good in the secondary besides A.Bethea...

...Powers may not play and if he is out for this game that will be the deciding factor, if he is out... and the Colts lose they will lose by double digits.

The other big factor is rookie LT 1st round pick Castonzo is out again. Not good at all.

If the Colts are destined to win they will win with or without Powers, that just means the Bengals will play really really bad regardless of who is playing CB1.

One thing is, Freeney Mathis Bethea especially were commenting after the KC game on how they "fell apart" again and had a "complete collapse" and Mathis described his mood as the angriest he's ever been post game.

Bethea "we blew it" simply put it as that.

The guys themselves are saying how they can come out early and be winning a game, but it just isn't setup to their advantage to be able to hold up all game and win tight games in the 4th by getting defensive stops... they just can't do it because this was not expected of them ever in the past for the most part... even in close games in the past they could play it differently because even if they took risks and lost a 4th quarter lead... it wasn't a problem because Manning is a machine at dominating the late game after wearing down other teams physically and mentally!

The Colts are back on the road too... which will not help.

I advise betting on the total for this game and the over 40.5 should be another easy winner. If you tease that down then also tease the Bengals close to PK... if the Bengals lose it won't be by 3, it will be by 10+ but the Colts could lose by 21 easily.

GOOD LUCK W/Your Bets and...

Remember, I advised a lot of ppl in multiple threads prior to week 1 not to take the Colts new inflated spread of +10 and up vs Hou. I kept warning ppl that it was going to be a blowout loss.

Week 2 vs CLE I posted to take the Browns -3 spread as it was free money or a lock or something, I forget. Ppl tried to say... no no, home game, its vs the browns... yada yada yada

Browns won 27-19 in Indy and gave Indy a garbage last second TD as well.

Last week I came back and posted that KC was "easy money" and to take the ML. Again, I was right.

I know the team very well

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

scORRgasm
    scORRgasm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

I live in indy too. I agree the colts are the worst team in the nfl without Peyton.

Ketch
    Ketch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2532

Painter has played much better as of late, think they cover this one!

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Colts would be 500 club even with Manning. They suck

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Then Bengals went into sleep mode up 20-7 and NOW MY MAN CLARK IS DESTROYING THEM AND THE COLTS ARE GOING TO WINNNNN!!!!

FUKKKK YES!!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Damn it painter fukkk.... Come on vinny be clutch once again!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

YOU FUKKSSS CAN'T SNAP AND HOLD THE FIELD GOAL PROPERLY???

THAT IS WHY I POSTED THIS SHIITTTT.....

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should change the name of the NFL to NFS, no ******* sense because that's what all this garbage amounts to. Refs throwing flags, coaches making decisions that make no sense, players relaxing with a 10 point lead with 1 1/2 quarters left in the game. I'm not sure if it's sports or WWE wrestling.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I TOLD YOU FUKKS GARCON WAS THE GUY NOT TO COUNT ON..... FUKKK YOU GARCON

FUKKKK YOU

I WAS SPOT ON AGAIN

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Unless by some miracle Indy scores here, this is two brutal beats in two days. Dang mishandled FG and a fumble returned for a TD. Ugh.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I hate the NFL. It seems like this shit happens to me every week.

Under 5 minutes togo and my team has a chance to tie or win and they somehow end up losing by 10. WTF?

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Well that sucked. I think I'm going to take up drinking.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Oh great. Another interception. I have the Colts in a teaser as well. Cincy might as well score again to F*** that up!

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

gahh that sucked.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I tried to warn you all. AGAIN ...been doing this since week 1 almost every week