IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Eagles@Redskins trickery

How about this eagles squad this year! You dont know what your going to get but u can be sure they fall apart in the 4th quater. I want to take the Eagles here like almost everyone. Though i just read a piece in a article. Eagles will not cover Sunday especially if the line keeps climbing. Opened at Eagles-1.5 and currently at -3.

25 out last 28 when a DOG became favored over a winning home team THE Home team WON the game or covered the spread !

Eagles imo are a good offensive team but lack the defense to stop anybody. Their clock management and play calling is still a problem. Redskins use an average of about 34min of play time. This will help keep Vick off the field. Being a Philadelphian I know that the Eagles own the Skins. However, this year the Eagles are not the Eagles instead they are even worse than their always inconsistent self. I was leaning eagles win the next 2games wk6 and wk8(they have a bye in 7) The reason i say this is because like i said the Eagles own the skins and their in a must win situation. Eagles after bye have a ridiculously great record though i don't know the exact digit. This was my lean but now i see another loss in the future 1-5. Then i will POUND wk8 after a bye Eagles, then possibly fade them.

What say you fellow mush's?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line actually opened @Skins -1........

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

yea the line did open at skins-1 my mistake. Now Eagles favored by -3. NFL network did a madden 12 headsup game simulator and the final was Eagles 27-26. I doubt the score will be that high but i would be happy with that outcome being on the skins +3!

oklahoma
    oklahoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 883

got eagles +1. id be laughin at the line movement right now but im pretty sure this same situation happened last week to them. and that turned out so well for them
    Last edited by oklahoma; 10-15-11 at 04:58 PM.