NFL Saturday

Indy (pk)
    Arizona -1

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

love indy good luck

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with you on both! don't forget, keep us updated with local insight on Big12 and MOVally CBB? Thanks!

MrMonkey

Slate
    Slate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking Arizona +2 and SD +1

and the over 50 in Ariz

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Good luck today Husker. With you on Indy and I've got the over 50 in the early game.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I love both..... but I am an INDY FAN. I just dont see Indy losing that game!

Arizona.... hasnt played well lately.... but they locked up the division early. I'll take that high powered offense AT HOME vs a rookie QB on the road in his first playoff game.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL husker.With yall on INDY.Got the over in the Zona game as well.

CBBPhenom
    CBBPhenom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by guru-t View Post
    GL husker.With yall on INDY.Got the over in the Zona game as well.
    Same plays for me, Let's cash!

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I love both..... but I am an INDY FAN. I just dont see Indy losing that game!

Arizona.... hasnt played well lately.... but they locked up the division early. I'll take that high powered offense AT HOME vs a rookie QB on the road in his first playoff game.
    I understand your logic here and it's fairly sound, but Matt Ryan plays better ball than the majority of seasoned veterans in the league. This guy is a man, he's not a kid, and he's not your average rookie. Take a real hard look and listen to Matt Ryan, then go and watch an Eli Manning interview, and tell me who you'd rather have in your huddle? Imagine what this guy would have done on a team like Florida, Oklahoma, or USC. He probably would have set nearly every record ever held by a passer at the college level. He was a man playing with little boys out there, it's just a shame he had absolutely no one to throw the ball to!!!

Kurt Warner is a f****** statue in the pocket who puts the ball on the ground and makes bad reads when under pressure, due to the lack of a quality check down (like he had in Marshall Faulk, and even Tiki Barber). Arizona may win this game in a high scoring shootout, but I refuse to lay money on a squad who really hasn't played well since..... sometime in early November.

In all seriousness though, GL

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

1-0!! THANKS MATT RYAN. I wont tell you ....... I TOLD YOU SO!!!!