Chicago -3 at home against the Vikings looks promising. Anytime the Vikings are on the road against a legit team and are only 3 pt underdogs, I will bet against them anytime.

Detroit -4 also looks good. SF has not been truly challenged yet. They've beaten the Seahawks, the Bengals, the pitiful Eagles, and the TB Bucs who should have lost to Curtis Painter and the Colts on MNF. They couldn't even beat Tony Romo's broken rib/Jon Kitna in week 2. Detroit's front 4 is going to make Alex Smith look like the old Alex Smith.

Eagles -1. Can't believe I'm saying this. This will actually be the first time I will put money on the Eagles this year. But I think with the situation they are in, I think they will come out with a victory. I'm still not a believer in the Redskins. I think the Redskins will run all over Philadelphia, but in the end, I think the QB matchup of Vick vs Grossman will be too much for the Redskins.

Jets -7. I don't see why not to lay money on the Jets. I can't imagine the Dolphins being able to put up more than 10 points on the Jets defense. For them to only be favored by 7 points against the horrible Dolphins looks like a gift.

Cowboys +7. I hate betting against the Patriots, but I think the Cowboys have enough offensive weapons to keep this game close and maybe even pull out a win. This game will come down to which team can get more stops. I like Dallas' defense a whole lot more than NE's swiss cheese defense.

Also like this 10pt Teaser A Lot:
GB - 4.5
PIT -2
NYJ +3

I know your not suppose to tease across the zero, but I don't see how NYJ lose this game.