Beachdude83
    Beachdude83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

How about Jason Campbell?

One of the more underrated QBs in the NFL in my opinion. No im not comparing him to the elites, but any QB that can help make the Raiders a competitive team after all these years deserves respect. Back when he was in Washington he was my QB for my fantasy league (i won) and now hes taken a team from the dead bottom of the league to a team that has the potential to make the playoffs.

I just don't think this guy gets enough credit. hes a winner.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11099

I think he is about rated where he should be. As far as Sunday goes, it helps to have one of the best long kickers in the league kicking for you. He does just enough for the team. He will never live up to the 1st Round pick though as he was taken.

Beachdude83
    Beachdude83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    I think he is about rated where he should be. As far as Sunday goes, it helps to have one of the best long kickers in the league kicking for you. He does just enough for the team. He will never live up to the 1st Round pick though as he was taken.
    I didn't even know he was a first rounder, but still that reminds me of the 49ers last year. They had what 2 first overall picks and a heisman winner and couldn't find a QB to start for them.

Also Sebastian WOW. Tying the record at his age, I remember watching his when I started watching football in elementary school. Insane that he can still kick that far, might go down as the best kicker in history. He could kick competitively for another 10 years at this rate!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

he still sucks.

everyone gets exposed sooner or later. its just not his turn yet. give it a few games...

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I hate to burst your bubble but the Raiders can only ride Campbell so far, he's just not that good of a QB. I know, I watched him the past few years as a Skins fan and he's a game manager at best. He's slow to make reads, slow to understand the game and still makes bad decisions at key times. With all that said, he was drafted higher than he should have been and has never taken it to the next level. If they did a Power Rankings for the 32 starting QBs in the league he'd come in at 25-27 or so imho.
    Last edited by DJ Dana; 10-12-11 at 12:41 PM.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

i follow the raiders and i have no confidence in campbell...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

He's not a winner, he is still overrated and still not that good.

Just give it a little more time this season.