OldHickory
    OldHickory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1355

Packers-15

Does anyone know if Steven Jackson will be playing ? I know the Rams havent been playing good, the only time i got to watch them was when they played the Giants. I dont see the Pack slowing down to the Rams, but Jackson can make a difference if hes back.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

There's an ATS trend where a team that is winless then after the Bye week to cover the spread.

Last season the Panthers were winless then after the Bye week the covered the spread against the 49ers.

Rams and Dolphins for week 6 would fall on this trend.

I wouldn't depend on trends too long, it can be broken.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

i hate, hate, hate laying this many points (granted, the Pack have won me money for 6 games straight dating back to last season). some cappers are saying this line should be in the 17 to 19 pt range. The Rams are woeful and have been this year's team to get hit by the injury bug all across their lineup. I'm staying away from this game.

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Steelers covered 15 against Seattle. Anything within 15 would be a bad game by Green Bay and I just don't see it.

A simple 34-17 covers.

Seems like lately the elite teams have no problem covering. I'd take GB.

What is that streak exactly about winless teams?

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by yD View Post
    The Steelers covered 15 against Seattle. Anything within 15 would be a bad game by Green Bay and I just don't see it.

A simple 34-17 covers.

Seems like lately the elite teams have no problem covering. I'd take GB.

What is that streak exactly about winless teams?
    something like 0-4 teams after a week 5 buy are 21-0 ATS, thats what i remember from the post at least

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

don't quote me on this. But i ran into a stat some time ago that clamied plays @ -14 or -15 usually cover over 60% of the time.. not sure if there's any truth to that but will be interesting to research nonetheless .

I know this isnt very informative.. just throwing the idea out there