beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Cowboys +7

Really like the boys in this one. Last 12 games have been decided by 4 pts or less. Coming off a bye week getting guys back like Miles Austin against a average at best Pats secondary. Should be a high scoring game but think Dallas keeps this one close. In 22 games played immediately after a bye week, including two in the 1993 season, the Cowboys are 15-7. They are 6-2 in the last eight years. Not a bad stat for the Boys coming off a bye week.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Love this play. I had a disagreement with other posters on this game. All the action is on the pats, yet the line stands at 7.

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is the game where the home streak(regular season whatever that means) ends.

ML Dallas

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

You can get +7.5 if you shop around. I like DAL in this spot too, but bet on Romo at yur own risk

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think Dallas has a shot to take down the Pats. Dallas offense is almost unstoppable when they have their WR's fully healthy. No better receiving core in the NFL than Austin, Dez, and Witten. This game will come down to who can get stops. And I have more faith in the dallas defense getting stops than the pats defense.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I think Dallas has a shot to take down the Pats. Dallas offense is almost unstoppable when they have their WR's fully healthy. No better receiving core in the NFL than Austin, Dez, and Witten. This game will come down to who can get stops. And I have more faith in the dallas defense getting stops than the pats defense.
    Agreed here. DAL have the better D, but Brady is usually the great equalizer. That said, even if NE have a convincing lead, Romo can go down the field against a soft NE defense for the easy backdoor cover. I don't bet against NE very often, but the value in this line is too much to pass up.

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be careful though. If everybody is calling upset, NE will probably smoke em.

I remember in 07, after they had a couple shaky wins, everybody was saying the Steelers would pull off the upset, or at least for sure cover 12.

34-13 was the final.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I like the Cowboys here as well. Healthy, coming off a bye week, and like the poster above said, they've played 12 straight games decided by 4 points or less. They seem to play up and down to their competition.

Also this entire season the Cowboys have played with a ton of injuries - this is the healthiest they have been since the start of training camp. Miles Austin will be back and the rest of the boys will be healed up from their nagging injuries. I think the Pats have a tough time with a Dallas offense that's healthy.