Ask Whole
    Ask Whole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tim Tebow gets traded

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25669

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Boo-yah!
    really? what did he do that was special....they lost. GO NOLES!!!!

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25669

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I dont understand why people hate him, he hasnt done anything to anyone Has to be jealousy, i guess. He isnt even cocky like 99 percent of nfl players. No reason to root against this guy
    i think its how he always says "god bless" after an interview. i have no problem with that, but most people who are not religious seem to. I just hate the gators...so im not a big tebow fan...but not a hater.
    GO NOLES!!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Tim Tebow is the next Tom Brady.. Book it!!!

Fire15
    Fire15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does Tebow read something when he's being interveiwed?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

don't give a rats ass about Tebow just make sure he beats the FIns the 23rd SUCK FOR LUCK baby!!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I think Tebow is Elvis reincarnated.
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 10-12-11 at 05:02 AM.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Guy yaps on too much about jesus and religion. Turns alot of ppl off. He is a very polarizing figure because of this and i completely understand y he isnt everyones cup of tea. Guy is intellectually beyond dumb...
    How would you have any idea what he is intellectually? Of course people hate him because of his faith. There certainly couldn't be any other reason to hate the best college football player of all time, who happens to be the most humble also.

Albert Pujols

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Albert Pujols

"He won't go in the first round. He won't ever see the field. He won't ever start. He can't pass. His mechanics are bad. He's terrible, Merrill Hodge said so. He's the 4th best quarterback on the team."

Eat crow.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Guy yaps on too much about jesus and religion. Turns alot of ppl off. He is a very polarizing figure because of this and i completely understand y he isnt everyones cup of tea. Guy is intellectually beyond dumb...
    Were talking about the same kid who convinced his med student friends to go to the Philippines during spring break and perform surgery for free on needy kids right ? The same guy who went into a prison to give a speech and ended up getting a standing ovation. I can see how this kid lacks intellect.... Maybe you should listen to some other football players thoughts ... Go read mendenhals tweets on the death of Bin Laden ...

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

No one is personally hating on the guy, its just that his talent and skills don't transfer over to the NFL game. If you want to run the ball sure, okay. But he has no threat to pass it down field, so defenses are not going to be stupid and play some weak cover 2. Bring the saftys close to the line force tebow into a bad decision. As their gets to be more tape on tebow the worse and worse he will preform.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Hmmm let fans be happy......expose Tebow and prove you're right.....lose 15 games.....get Andrew Luck.

Broncos lookin smart here.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I dont understand why people hate him, he hasnt done anything to anyone Has to be jealousy, i guess. He isnt even cocky like 99 percent of nfl players. No reason to root against this guy

The reason why is because he is WAY over hyped!

It was horrible when he was in college. I remember watching one of his last games and the announcers mentioned his name on almost every single play and were drooling all over him, EVEN WHEN FLORIDA WAS ON DEFENSE!

He was a great college QB. He hasn't done squat in the NFL and people still seem to think he is going to be the next Manning, Brady or whoever even though all indicators say otherwise.

He was like in the top 5 for NFL jersey sells for a while and wasn't even a starter.

He is a good kid and I wish him no harm, but I do understand why others hate on him.

Hell, I even like a good Tebow circumcision or jorts joke

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I think Tebow could be a nice weapon as a H-back that can bull in from the 1 or run the wildcat or play some tight end & catch a short pass and go Peyton Hillis on some db's. He's a winner and could help any organization....HE'S JUST NOT A FULLTIME NFL QB...END OF STORY! He can't make quick precision throws and he doesn't like to be behind center either.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

they could not suck any worse, orton had his chance. what happened to quin though? they don't want a QB who can throw well? I thought Quinn might be pretty good?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

Tim Tebow is the best leader in sports.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    This is the dumbest comment I keep hearing. He is a 'winner'. So ******* what? He is a winner. What does that even mean. He won in college? Okay good for him, stats, wins, mean shit when evulating a quarter back skills. Nothing.
    obviously you have never studied success. There is a reason that some people continue to win and some continue to lose. Its not luck. Winners win and losers lose. Pick up any book about success and read a chapter or two.

I think the kid is a great person and has done nothing to warrant all of the hate. Any person on this forum that can say they wouldnt want there own son to turn out like Tebow is either a liar or just a jealous hater. The kid will win because he has a winning mentality and winning habits. End of Story.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    The reason why is because he is WAY over hyped! It was horrible when he was in college. I remember watching one of his last games and the announcers mentioned his name on almost every single play and were drooling all over him, EVEN WHEN FLORIDA WAS ON DEFENSE! He was a great college QB. He hasn't done squat in the NFL and people still seem to think he is going to be the next Manning, Brady or whoever even though all indicators say otherwise. He was like in the top 5 for NFL jersey sells for a while and wasn't even a starter. He is a good kid and I wish him no harm, but I do understand why others hate on him. Hell, I even like a good Tebow circumcision or jorts joke
    He does where Jorts but that is the norm in Gainesville

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    obviously you have never studied success. There is a reason that some people continue to win and some continue to lose. Its not luck. Winners win and losers lose. Pick up any book about success and read a chapter or two.

I think the kid is a great person and has done nothing to warrant all of the hate. Any person on this forum that can say they wouldnt want there own son to turn out like Tebow is either a liar or just a jealous hater. The kid will win because he has a winning mentality and winning habits. End of Story.
    Coming from a man who cheered against him for 4 years, this speaks volume on Tebow.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

No reason that he shouldn't succeed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I m rooting for him as is most of the Country
    Can you imagine if this guy had some success in NFL

He would be bigger than anyone in the history of the league

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one knows if his style works in nfl because everyone has been afraid to use his style.
    only time will tell

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    he's not good at all. Once he has enough game film in the NFL that other teams can look at, he will be toast. There's a reason he was 3rd string at one point.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

He's an All Pro Fullback

paco

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Tim Tebow is the next Tom Brady.. Book it!!!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

The whole team sucks so he is in a no lose situation. He will take the heat but everything from the O line to the defense to the special teams is garbage. I don't expect him to be anything more than average but even Tom Brady and Peyton Manning couldn't make that a winning team.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

poor timmy. he can't even beat a team thats trying to tank their season on purpose

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!

he can't get a first down. it's on him, not the team.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is wat tebow supporters were waiting for???

paco

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    poor timmy. he can't even beat a team thats trying to tank their season on purpose
    DaimoHomo said Tebow is the next Tom Brady

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Tebow with 24 pass yards halfway through the 3rd quarter. Wow.

Still has a chance to pull this one out though.

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

I thought this guy could at least beat Miami!!

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    DaimoHomo said Tebow is the next Tom Brady
    i think mr sausage just wants another qb who looks like brady to whack off to

First 123 Last