ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

The Bear offense is PATHETIC!!

The play calling is just as bad! As a Saints fan I'm use to seeing explosive/smart offense. These fools are down 11 points and are still running the football like they're up 11. Lovie needs to go if Chicago ever want to win a Superbowl!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Are you on the over or something?

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Give Drew Brees that line and a watch a game

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    The play calling is just as bad! As a Saints fan I'm use to seeing explosive/smart offense. These fools are down 11 points and are still running the football like they're up 11. Lovie needs to go if Chicago ever want to win a Superbowl!
    As a Bears fan, I've been in the "fire Lovie" camp for a while now...

bballs84

The poop stain wouldn't be attached to his ugly mug anymore

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Are you on the over or something?
    Do you have to be on the over to see how bad this offense is ?!?!?

I'm strictly calling it how I see it !

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What did u expect? Dont u know who there qb is ?

ZBOIZ

Isn't the offensive line is apart of the offense?? Like I say they are pathetic!

ZBOIZ

And Paco your Lions are suspect also. Yes you guys are undefeated but you all are not even a top 5 team in this league. I see a lot of weakness in your D that a Crappy Bears offense can't take advantage of.

NFC best
    1) Packers
    2) Saints
    ** no other team come close to these two**

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    What did u expect? Dont u know who there qb is ?
    Your a moron he's been one of the few brightspots on their offense tonight he's done the best he can with those fat pathetic losers called his O-lineman flopping over everytime they get contacted most pathetic offensive line display I think I've ever seen in my life

bballs84

Could say the same thing about your D in New Orleans.. Roman Harper looked SMART yesterday...

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

The Bears do have a terrible offense that is no doubt. I thought they would be happy to have 10 points and they have had none in the second half.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

The Oline is horrible at times

cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

The Bears have dominated time of possession but have done nothing with it...

ZBOIZ

I really do believe Cutler is a bright spot in there offense. But Lovie is not putting enough around him. That offensive line has been bad for years! I just don't get it

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

they really need me and duece right now

o line is scarce in nfl because their wanting all these guys that do good on tests, obstacle courses, combine, etc instead of someone that is big and strong and can hit, who cares if they can't run a fast 40

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Tt your fat ass would get planted if Vanden Bosch blew at you

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lolz just because you are fat?

paco

And Paco your Lions are suspect also. Yes you guys are undefeated but you all are not even a top 5 team in this league. I see a lot of weakness in your D that a Crappy Bears offense can't take advantage of. NFC best 1) Packers 2) Saints ** no other team come close to these two**
    saints barely got by a rookie qb

ZBOIZ

saints barely got by a rookie qb
    Annnnndddddd ??????

The bottom line is you guys are not as good as you think you are. These Detroit fans are going to be highly disappointed soon!

paco

Annnnndddddd ??????

The bottom line is you guys are not as good as you think you are. These Detroit fans are going to be highly disappointed soon!
    Dont hate

ZBOIZ

I'll give y'all props Paco! Y'all undefeated and congrats!
    Points Awarded:

paco gave ZBOIZ 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Dont hate
    as a Dolphins fan I can't be anymore disappointed for my teams chances this year, Having said that, Go for you Lions fans with this great start, Tough road ahead witrh some tough opponents coming up. So far so good Lions fans!

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Fire Jerry Angelo. Has a great QB and cant protect him and he has no one to throw to. wow bears

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I know Cutler played pretty well, but was I the only one who thought Cutler's facial expressions looked like he didn't really care to win? Everytime the camera went in for a close up, he had the most blank look on his face. The face you make when you don't care. He just looked like he'd rather be doing something else.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Change the title of this thread to include their defense

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I know Cutler played pretty well, but was I the only one who thought Cutler's facial expressions looked like he didn't really care to win? Everytime the camera went in for a close up, he had the most blank look on his face. The face you make when you don't care. He just looked like he'd rather be doing something else.
    no kidding. That's exactly what I think when I see him. Where's the passion?

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

He gets that look a lot, but can you blame him? He gets hit more than any other QB every game, and has a bad college receiving core to throw to.

I really hope the bears continue the train wreck this year and clean house. Angelo doesn't have a clue how to build a team, and I thought lovie was a crappy coach even when they went to the superbowl. Time to throw his ass out. Tired of seeing the deer in the headlights look every game.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

I believe that in his head it was more like 'shit, now I have to go out there, get pounded to the turf 3 more times before I get off the field?'

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cutler is garbage
    1/2 of issue
    1/2 issue is coach

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Cutler was in a gun fight with a stick in his hands. That offensive line is flat out offensive. His receivers suck. His best play maker was a DB. Cutler made plays which were incredible. He was hitting tight spots under severe duress. I was having anxiety for him on my couch. He was fed to the Lions (pun intended) tonight and kept his head. I can't remember a QB under that much pressure in quite some time and he still didn't turn the ball over or throw an interception.

Cutler impressed me a shitload tonight. He was better then Stafford tonight by far. You just can't see it because he lost.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Cutler was in a gun fight with a stick in his hands. That offensive line is flat out offensive. His receivers suck. His best play maker was a DB. Cutler made plays which were incredible. He was hitting tight spots under severe duress. I was having anxiety for him on my couch. He was fed to the Lions (pun intended) tonight and kept his head. I can't remember a QB under that much pressure in quite some time and he still didn't turn the ball over or throw an interception.

Cutler impressed me a shitload tonight. He was better then Stafford tonight by far. You just can't see it because he lost.
    good post. exactly how i feel.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Cutler's always had that expression. Maybe he's just got the balls to do what every other pro athlete doesn't, show that expression that basically mean "who gives a fuuck, I'm still getting paid millions to play a FREAKING game"

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Cutler was in a gun fight with a stick in his hands. That offensive line is flat out offensive. His receivers suck. His best play maker was a DB. Cutler made plays which were incredible. He was hitting tight spots under severe duress. I was having anxiety for him on my couch. He was fed to the Lions (pun intended) tonight and kept his head. I can't remember a QB under that much pressure in quite some time and he still didn't turn the ball over or throw an interception. Cutler impressed me a shitload tonight. He was better then Stafford tonight by far. You just can't see it because he lost.
    Exactly.

How many times does he have to get killed? If he grabs an offensive lineman by the face mask and screams that he should know the f'ing snap count, does that make him a leader? Should he go to the sideline and bitch out Devin Hester for having alligator arms? Would that show the haters that he cares?

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I have to say JGray that you said it. Rarely do I wager on games when I feel I can't be objective and CHI games are one of them. I used to play defense in hockey so I'm slanted towards Urlacher, the CHI toughness, and (rightly or wrongly) will always see Cutler riding the bike after the semis like a scared coward with his helmet forever halfway up his face... But tonight he had zero support-nothing. Defense was brutal and his line collapsed literally within the snap of the ball. It's a rough night when I feel bad for Cutler-close to that Giants game last year. Close. The whole CHI team should probably be caned. Cheers

12 Last