seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Were AZ Cardinals sold a bill of goods?

Is Kolb that bad? I have not seen the Cards play, but he made more money by sitting on the bench last year, than if he had played. He was paid like a franchise qb, even though he could not stay healthy a half last season. Cards could have gone 1-4 with the misfits they had last year.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Is Kolb that bad? I have not seen the Cards play, but he made more money by sitting on the bench last year, than if he had played. He was paid like a franchise qb, even though he could not stay healthy a half last season. Cards could have gone 1-4 with the misfits they had last year.
    Call the Kansas City Chiefs fans....the same thing happened to them when the Patriots were dangling Matt Cassell out there because they had Tom Brady. Once he took over in KC...many have said the same thing. Cassell really can't stretch the field with his arm....he's a dink and dunker, and many want to participate in the "Suck for Luck" campaign.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

he only has larry fitz at wr, rest of them suck and beanie is starting rb because its all they got, he would get cut on a few teams

defense and o line also sucks

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

He sucks.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

they should get keg collins

letitride87
    letitride87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    he only has larry fitz at wr, rest of them suck and beanie is starting rb because its all they got, he would get cut on a few teams

defense and o line also sucks

Do you watch football? Beanie is averaging over 5 YPC and looks like he's finally reaching his potential. The cards o-line is one of the worst pass protection units in football and their defense is atrocious. You people think kolb is supposed to save the day with a horrible defense and no time to throw the ball, meanwhile it's his first season in the system? You're using a 5 game sample size and calling him a definite bust that's grossly nearsighted.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I fade kolb every chance I get. This guy has won nothing.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    they should get keg collins
    Funny

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post

You must of...or thought about...taking Arizona OVER in their season win total future....futures are great if your betting 5 digits....but your not betting 5 digits....just parlay ML if your scared of the spread

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post

You must of...or thought about...taking Arizona OVER in their season win total future....futures are great if your betting 5 digits....but your not betting 5 digits....just parlay ML if your scared of the spread
    I am betting betpoints, which you have none, or no nothing about. If you are betting five digits you are very broke.