ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Tebow is gonna be a stud...

give him a chance and he is gonna shine.. look what happened today..

kid is a winner, if the jabroni in the endzone wasnt picking his ass they win.

would be shocked if in the next 2 years they arent in the playoffs with him at qb, just gotta shape up that d...

bump this thread in 2 years if im wrong

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 years? he won't make it the rest of the season as the starter.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Slow the fukk down Pal...

Watch Rodgers tonight, compare him to your lover Tebow against a prevent defense and then rethink this thread...

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

guy throws for 60 yards and he's the next Joe Montana. How desperate is it in Denver?

ebbearsfb1

and this is beauty of sbr... jump all over me ..i dont care.. love getting the boys fired up

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

tebow is already a stud

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    tebow is already a stud
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 03:52 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

marcoloco gave blackbeSSt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I never called another guy a stud...not a homophobe or anything guess I'm just not gay enough to throw around the word stud...hey man your a stud

But yeah Tebow is a baller, fun to watch him play

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's more that he is a winner
    Might not have great stats but will do ok

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I seriously don't understand this board. Everyone hates Vick, but everyone is in love with Tebow. Seriously guys? Wake up.

tcpugh5
    Vols Bitch Crew
    tcpugh5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I seriously don't understand this board. Everyone hates Vick, but everyone is in love with Tebow. Seriously guys? Wake up.
    Everyone hates Vick for the simple fact that it seems like when he went broke... He has decided to take the whole damn betting world down with him.... As for Tebow.... I have no clue where the love comes from on that one.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once game tape is available on him, Tebow will be as efficient as Orton.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Tebow's been a winner all his life but he's also been criticized all his life as well at every level he was told he couldn't make it. The guy came in today in a ridiculously rough spot and came through. It doesn't look pretty but he get's the job done. Down 16 with 6:40 left in the game and he almost tied the game up. Denver looked like shit for 3 quarters, lifeless, dead on both sides of the ball. Tebow comes in and the offense and the defense looked like a playoff team. Hate him or not, very few guys can inspire a team like he does.

I'm a huge Newton fan as well (I'm a Gator) and they both are very similar if you watch them. Newton has the benefit of some stud receivers and a better run game but it's the intangibles they both bring that can't be measured. They both hate to lose and try to do everything to win. They both are young but I'll take a winner any day of the week.

Orton is trash. Sure he throws a pretty spiral but he can't even inspire himself let alone a team/fanbase. I can't wait to see Tebow play again in 2 weeks. Fox would be stupid to keep losing with Orton.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Somewhat similar styles but Tebow doesn't get hurt twice on every play from scrimage. Vick lacks heart.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tcpugh5 View Post
    Everyone hates Vick for the simple fact that it seems like when he went broke... He has decided to take the whole damn betting world down with him.... As for Tebow.... I have no clue where the love comes from on that one.
    Are you crazy? People love Vick, even after he killed dogs. Tebow has been put down mercilessly by the media. He's never even gotten a fair shot in the pros. They laughed at him going in the first round while a Jamarcus Russell went #1, although Russell couldn't beat him in college. They said he should be a WR or TE while the guy who couldn't beat him out in college (Cam) went #1. Guy's like Christian Ponder (who I like) go early in the 1st round and people at least give him time and keep their expectations tempered. Everything Tebow does is scrutinized. He hasn't gotten a fair shot.

Tebow is probably further ahead then Vince Young or Vick were in their 2nd years even though he didn't get the benefit of camp this year. Give him time to mature and make mistakes like everyone else did. Including Elway.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Tebow's problem is that he is playing QB and can't make NFL throws. He can only throw over the middle and can't complete a sideline route to save his life. He does more damage on the ground then anything, might as well make him a rb so he can be successful because he will be a failure as a QB
    Last edited by Gonz312; 10-09-11 at 07:37 PM.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should use tebow as a running back......set plays for him where he can throw or run.......new version of the wildcat.......defense wouldnt know if orton was throwing...tebow running...or tebow throwing....

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

People just hate on Tim and that's all they know. I really don't expect any critics to praise the man until he wins a Superbowl. He's good, obviously he's no Manning, Brady or Rogers but he deserves a little more respect than; "He's better than Orton but that's it!". Come on quit with that non sense! You are the same people that were saying "Orton gives Denver a MUCH better chance of winning than Tebow!".

Preston09

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you crazy? People love Vick, even after he killed dogs. Tebow has been put down mercilessly by the media. He's never even gotten a fair shot in the pros. They laughed at him going in the first round while a Jamarcus Russell went #1, although Russell couldn't beat him in college. They said he should be a WR or TE while the guy who couldn't beat him out in college (Cam) went #1. Guy's like Christian Ponder (who I like) go early in the 1st round and people at least give him time and keep their expectations tempered. Everything Tebow does is scrutinized. He hasn't gotten a fair shot.

Tebow is probably further ahead then Vince Young or Vick were in their 2nd years even though he didn't get the benefit of camp this year. Give him time to mature and make mistakes like everyone else did. Including Elway.
    I couldn't agree with you more!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

What are you smoking I live in Denver He sucks!!

Preston09

Well I guess you've got a better angle on Tebow than everyone who doesn't live in Denver?

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

I do he is a great guy but not the qb of Denver future qb's

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    and this is beauty of sbr... jump all over me ..i dont care.. love getting the boys fired up
    2nd bonehead thread you have started this week...you say dumb shit here and people are going to jump your ass...just sayin

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Tebow's problem is that he is playing QB and can't make NFL throws. He can only throw over the middle and can't complete a sideline route to save his life. He does more damage on the ground then anything, might as well make him a rb so he can be successful because he will be a failure as a QB
    Did you see him throw in the last 3 games of last season? He had a higher QB rating then Elway, Brady and Manning in their first starts. Did you see Tebow in the SECCG when UF beat Bama. Did you see the tight spots he threw into? How about when they beat Oklahoma? He threw better than Bradford that night. How about when he threw for almost 600 yards against Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl?

Tebow can throw the long ball and the deep out. It's the intermediate stuff he needs to work on and touch on the short routes. But most guys have to work on something, no matter who you are and what position you play at that level. Look at Colt McCoy. He has no arm strength and can only throw short stuff but he's not getting criticized. People are giving him time to grow. I think it will be easier for Tebow to get the short stuff down versus McCoy getting the deep stuff. But at least we should be patient and wait and see.

For you to say he's not a QB and that he'll be a failure as a QB is just hating when you can't provide any statistics to back up your claim. Did you even watch the game today? Did you watch the other games he played last year? He's been dam good on the field thus far. I don't know what the hell he does in practice and maybe he's just not good during practices but I know what I see when the big lights are on and the guy is clutch.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

better than Orton

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

It's always funny to see who has a boner for Tebow...

Love how people are trying to make this like some huge underdog story how the kid was put down all his life...that's not true at all.

Tebow was one of the top high school QB prospects in the country....He was a great college football player, not many criticized him at that level.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did you see him throw in the last 3 games of last season? He had a higher QB rating then Elway, Brady and Manning in their first starts. Did you see Tebow in the SECCG when UF beat Bama. Did you see the tight spots he threw into? How about when they beat Oklahoma? He threw better than Bradford that night. How about when he threw for almost 600 yards against Cincinnati in the Sugar Bowl?

Tebow can throw the long ball and the deep out. It's the intermediate stuff he needs to work on and touch on the short routes. But most guys have to work on something, no matter who you are and what position you play at that level. Look at Colt McCoy. He has no arm strength and can only throw short stuff but he's not getting criticized. People are giving him time to grow. I think it will be easier for Tebow to get the short stuff down versus McCoy getting the deep stuff. But at least we should be patient and wait and see.

For you to say he's not a QB and that he'll be a failure as a QB is just hating when you can't provide any statistics to back up your claim. Did you even watch the game today? Did you watch the other games he played last year? He's been dam good on the field thus far. I don't know what the hell he does in practice and maybe he's just not good during practices but I know what I see when the big lights are on and the guy is clutch.

Yeah because being a great college QB really translates to the NFL all the time, if it was that easy than GMs would never lose their jobs. Colt Brennan and Ty Detmer should be in the HOF.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Anything is an improvement over Kyle Orton. I'm still skeptical of this guy passing ability, but you got to love seeing running around the back field dodging them sacks Kyle Orton certainly would of got.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

2nd bonehead thread you have started this week...you say dumb shit here and people are going to jump your ass...just sayin
    He might be the most simple minded poster on the board. Two bad threads might be a career low in a week for the kid.

ebbearsfb1

And what was the first? I never said I wouldn't get jumped on, its my opinion and is allowed to be discussed... like I said wanna jump all over my opinion go for it,

ebbearsfb1

And nothing is as bad as the 100 threads that bull starts daily... or dozer and gambling god shouting from the roof tops how they are the greatest thing since slice bread

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    better than Orton
    this. He can't be any worse. Let the kid play. At least he brings energy to the team and they know he will never quit.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

he has the lord on his side

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The kid has 'it' whatever it is that leads men. This is no joke, if I'm in a war zone I want Tim in the foxhole with me.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Gotta luv that stud

1234 Last