Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Why I like the Pack + Bears

Packers - 5 1/2

Yup, Falcoons have had this game circled, revenge, yada, yada. Problem is the Falcons have been turnover prone this year, struggling to get to 2-2. Packers spanked them last year. Many will fall in love with the home dog and grab the points. Matty Ice, revenge, home field, blah,blah. Can you really argue that the Falcons have improved? Fact of the matter is the Packers and Rogers are looking even better this year over last and the Falcons are slipping. Do you really think they can stop Rodgers? Falcons defense surrendering 34.3 ppg in four of last 5 games. Falcon D made the Bears offense look like a juggernaut, week #1. What do you think Rodgers will do? Rodgers off Career high 400 + yd game. Four touchdowns from the air, two more on the ground. Rodgers shreds them, again. Pack by 10.

Bears + 6

Lots of people jumping on the Lions bandwagon. Yes, Bears have looked ugly at times, but that defense and the team is still tough. Reflect back on Bears 2011 opponents. Brutal opening slate. Lions fans conviently have short term memory? Like to throw out the past couple years and argue past no longer matters. Lets look at this year. Wow, beat horrible Viking team in OT, squeak by Cowgirls, O challenged Bucs and pound the Kansas City Squaws. Yeah their awesome, right?

Yeah, Lions have been on a nice spread run and are an up and coming team. Think that's reflected in the line, no? Now the Lions are laying 6 to a division rival that friggin owns them? Bears are 6-0 SU vs Lions the past three seasons. Stats look great for Lions, throw out Squaw game and not so impressive, heh? Lions primetime performers? How many fans groaned on Turkey day over the years? Bears 5-1 SU and ATS as of late on MNF. Calvin Murphy is a stud, Stafford looks great. Will Stafford be looking over his shoulder for Peppers? Will Urlacher shoot the gap? Briggs? Lots of things for young Stafford to worry about. Pressure to much, then add MNF. Must have game for Bears. I'm looking at the ML, but will most likely grab the points in a hotly contested division matchup with Bears season on the line. Bears by 3.

No, these aren't locks. Nothing is. But I like the Bears and the Packers on straight bets. Will tease both games together and most likely do something with the overs on both games also. Already have them teased with Pats -1 1/2 and Chargers + 2 1/2. GL.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

The more I look at these, the more I also like the overs, in both games.

Packers Ov 53 1/2- Last time these two combined for 69 points. Falcons add Jones, Pack add Finley. Rodgers has been very sharp. Packer D giving up 24 ppg.

Lions OV 47 - Detroit "over"all four this season.

Parlay both overs. Round Robin- Pack, Pack Ov 53.5, Lions Ov 47

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Calvin murphy? Are you retarded?