tbo1078
    tbo1078's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did I just get screwed by getting the Colts at -3?

I have been on a roll as of late and absolutely loved the Colts at -1.5 according to Bodog, but my local has it at -3. I still believe the Colts win but possibly gonna push at -3 in overtime or a last second field goal. What you guys think, do the Colts still roll and get their first win. I think Mathis and Freeney give Cassel problems today.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

so far so good for you

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tbo1078 View Post
    I have been on a roll as of late and absolutely loved the Colts at -1.5 according to Bodog, but my local has it at -3. I still believe the Colts win but possibly gonna push at -3 in overtime or a last second field goal. What you guys think, do the Colts still roll and get their first win. I think Mathis and Freeney give Cassel problems today.
    The Colts ML was the first play I booked last Sunday night for this week. They were not getting nearly enough respect today as Painter at QB makes them a substantially better team than they were with Collins. Also, at 0-4, today was their best chance to get their first win as they play CIN & NO in the next two weeks. I suspect your -3 will be a winner.