SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona ML?

Hey all,

I haven't seen much discussion about this game; probably because both teams have looked abysmal and there is no value in betting these teams.

However, I think there is a lot of value on the Cardinals ML. Kolb hasn't looked great yet, but I think it is just a matter of time before he starts to click with his offense. I believe he is too locked in on Fitz, who is being double teamed. If Kolb can find the other receivers, he could have a field day today. I've seen most people say Vikes and the -3 points, but really? I don't see how this team can compete today. They have one player; Adrian Peterson. And yet they don't seem to want to use him on a down to down basis, like there conserving him till they draft Luck or something.

I see a lot of value on the Arizona ML today and thinking about going very, very big today on them. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys before I make an official play. I may not play as I'm still capping other games.

BOL to you all on this October 9, 2011

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

This has trap written all over it. I'd stay away from this game completely unless you decide to make a half time bet after you see 30 mins of the game. Other than that its a toss up game.

SportGTI
    Update your status

Why do you feel this is a trap game? Just wondering your thoughts.

D3 Mighty Ducks

No doubt in my mind the Cards are the better team here and getting them at +155 has caught everyone's eye this week. But the Cards just aren't a good enough road team to be betting on them even at +155. McNabb has been struggling in this new season with his new team. I don't see any reasoning to take the Vikings today either. Could they possibly go 0-5? Will McNabb lose his starting job if they lose this game?

I don't see enough of an edge to take the Cards on the road today especially against a desperate Vikings team. I'm not saying the Cards can't win but even at +155 I still wouldn't take them. The books are basically begging for action on the Cards ML. Its a toss up game and I'd stay away from this because there are better games on the board.

SportGTI
    Update your status

D3...thanks for the input. Nothing against you, but I'm feeling the Cardinals today. I see a lot of value in them at +165. Yes they struggle on the road, but I've seen too much of the Vikings this year, and they just don't have the motivation in them. And McNabb? I've loved McNabb for years, but he's "old". He just cannot do what he used to be able to.

As for Kolb and the Cardinals, there offense has too many weapons to be slowed down for long. I think its a matter of time for Kolb to click with this offense, and what better to do so than against the porous vikings defense. The key will be protecition...kolb must be protected!!!

I've had a huge weekend profit wise, and I'm going to use that profit and go with the cards. If i lose, I'm at zero for the weekend, but I feel good about this shot.

SportGTI
    Update your status

oh boy

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

D3 Mighty Ducks

It ain't over yet especially with what the Vikings have done in the early weeks of this new season.