MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philip Rivers is a "Broncos killer"

The Chargers have their bye after the game and they want to enjoy their week off with a victory.Unlike past seasons,they are out to a quick start.Like every other division game this one will be a tough matchup for Denver.All division contests are"must win"games and the Broncos need to get on track.A win this week would go a long way in turning this team around..However Denver has a major problem with there secondary in defense,meaning they can not stop the pass....Philip Rivers is a "Broncos killer".In his 10 career starts against the Broncos, he’s 8-2.He’s not having the same productive year as in years past,but his team is starting the season well above .500 rather than well below and needing to play catch up in November and December.For only the second time in his career he has more interceptions (6) than touchdown passes (5). His receiving corp.is dinged with both Antonio Gates and Vincent Jackson not practicing all week.That doesn't mean that this Chargers offense isn't capable of putting up some big numbers.Ryan Mathews is ranked 13th among running backs averaging 89.5 rushing yards per contest through four weeks of this season with him,the Chargers are not so one-dimensional on offense I will take The Chargers -3 1/2. It Opened At -6

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

i got Chargers at -4, but I checked it out and most of the Chargers offensive players are injuried... Bronco's are +4 because most of their defensive players they've been missing are back. I hope Philip Rivers blows them out though.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos had all of there defensive players back last week and look what happened. This one shouldnt be close

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers always seem to shoot themselves in the foot and do something stupid as fck, staying away from them

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills 31 To Philadelphia 24 WIN +3 Bills [On Thread]... Steelers 38 Titans WIN-3 Steelers [On Thread]. Chargers 29 -3 1/2 To Denver 24... WIN ** On Thread]