late4thegame
    late4thegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Tenn vs Pitt

Trying to understand why so many are on Tenn as 3 point underdogs against Pitt away. What am I missing here. Has Pitt fallen that much and Tenn risen that much? It's only a field goal. Explain, please....??

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Pit is just full of injuries.. The o-line has had like 5 of its players go down. mendenhall is questionable to play. big ben wont be able to do his usual scrambling because of his knee injury (he's still playing tho), james harrison and their starting DE are out. the D hasn't looked great like it did last year either. the Titans have an awesome offensive line that can control the line of scrimmage and chris johnson may have a day like arian foster did last week (155 yards and a td). Matt Hasslebeck has also been playing great this season and hasn't made big mistakes. i think they win SU

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...burgh-steelers
    ^ a pretty in depth look

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Pitt injuries (ben, harrison to name key ones), bad rushing D, horrible beat down O -line and ben really hurt. Plus what happened to pitt running game? Where is their deep threat (dont say wallace, thats good for maybe 1 a game) plus u see Ward get leveled and drop the ball in houston? Hasselbeck is 4 highest rated qb, no mistakes, and when CJ heats up...damn. Tenn D is pretty solid too.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like TEN here, not b/c of PIT inj, they have just been playing really well. Easily cover

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

mainly because i said so... not to be cocky lol

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

and ive only been wrong on 2 titans bets since preseason started.. and they were both prop plays on chris johson