Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardinals vs Vikings + Bills vs Eagles (discussion)

Break down these matchups I'm very interested to see what yall have to say....

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Vikings in the dome = very solid. They have lost two games there this year but they were a combined 37-0 in the first half. The second half let downs are a thing of the past, and if they aren't, well the Cards aren't a team that is going to make a 20 point comeback. Beanie Wells will struggle against Kevin Williams and the rest of the Vikes D-Line. Jared Allen is second in the league with 6.5 sacks, he is back to his monster self and I see him going off again in this game. Chris Cook vs Larry Fitzgerald will be interesting. Cook shut down Calvin Johnson, but only for one half. Fitz is their only chance on offense IMO.
    Vikings on offense should be able to force feed a heavy dose of Peterson down their throats. Expect a huge game from him as he always plays well at home and is coming off a game where he averaged less than 4 yards per carry. Cards are giving up over 100 yards per game on the ground. The Arizona pass D is shitty too, 26th in the league. Mcnabb sucks, but he's played against 4 D's who are all ranked better than the Cards pass D. He is finding his Tight Ends and that should help open up Percy Harvin for some huge plays.
    If the Vikings lose this one at home I refuse to defend them anymore, but I have a lot of confidence this week.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I teased the cards to +7.5

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

great writeup loopydude.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

If Eagles don't turn the ball over like last week, they should make a statement and win BIG. Buffalo defense is full of holes and Fitzpatrick began his descent back to earth last week, he won't finish with nearly a 100 passer rating like he has now. Besides, I don't see Philly falling potentially three games out in the division after five games.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

This one was totally a gut call, so I have a 50/50 shot at this, but I have the Cards on the ML

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gut says bills but prob a no play
    Last edited by ExperienceWins; 10-09-11 at 09:36 AM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ExperienceWins View Post
    Fade the public take the bills

That's what I did. The Eagles are in much more trouble than the public seems to realize.

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles by 20. Bills D is terrible. Best play on the board. Dont overthink this one

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Vikings win because Arizona is just as bad as them or maybe even worse. They lost to Seattle who I feel is the worst team in the league. The Vikings are not over yet. The season is not over yet with all the division games still left to play. The Vikings can run the ball and stop the run very well. Peterson is going to have a big day today. The Vikings will give there home crowd a big win today. Not too mention Percy Harvin who is one of the best players in the league in my opinion he is a momentum changer. Arizonas QB has not been impressive at all and the Vikings are going to be pressuring him. Arizona sucks and the Vikings are a good team if they can play a good full game. If this game was just to see who would win the ahlf vikings would be like 4-1. Vikings first win today. All signs point to it in my eyes. Let's Go.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both ganes go over the totals

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Everyone keeps saying how bad Buffalo's D is yet they fail to mention that the Eagles lost their best pass rusher and best run stopper on the D. This was an already bad D to begin with. On top of that, their D coordinator was a line coach with no previous coordinating experience whatsoever. The Bills might score 50 today.

Demonata

Vikings first half is the play. If games wins were counted by halftime Vikings would be 3-1.

TheLawFirm
    TheLawFirm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

take the over bills/eagles

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

fellas ur over thinking this bills game this game is goin to eagles as much as i would love to see bills win its not realistic, eagles arent goin 1-4 and with skins up next look for them to play a complete game and get to 2-3 as much as i hate them they will cash in today

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

im teasing the BIlls to +15.5.... should be safe i hope

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

I would take Arizona over Minnesota. I think the Vikings want Andrew Luck they will lose as much as possible. Notice how they dominate first half then change the whole game plan in the second. Tease Arz and Buf or take Min first half.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't underestimate this Eagles squad. They've lost close games because of stupid mistakes. Their offense is capable of lighting up the scoreboard and I expect the defense to have a big day. Eagles -2.5 is my play.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    fellas ur over thinking this bills game this game is goin to eagles as much as i would love to see bills win its not realistic, eagles arent goin 1-4 and with skins up next look for them to play a complete game and get to 2-3 as much as i hate them they will cash in today
    So the team that couldn't hold a 20 point lead against the offensively inept 49ers at home is going to roll up to buffalo and beat a team who beat the patriots and raiders?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by kgindy View Post
    I would take Arizona over Minnesota. I think the Vikings want Andrew Luck they will lose as much as possible. Notice how they dominate first half then change the whole game plan in the second. Tease Arz and Buf or take Min first half.
    That's what I'm doing because even if they are tanking they still might want to win the first half.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    So the team that couldn't hold a 20 point lead against the offensively inept 49ers at home is going to roll up to buffalo and beat a team who beat the patriots and raiders?
    Ya man I call Bills win that game. They are playing good this year.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone seems to be on the Vikings today. The line has jumped from -145 to -190 now for the Vikings. I, however, am not sold on the Vikings. There offense is anemic at best and has no muster once it gets into the redzone (surprising since they have AP). It seems to me AP is getting rested because they don't want any unnecessary wear and tear on his body now; they know they cannot compete in the NFC north.

The Arizona Cards are not great either, but I think Kolb is just on the verge of turning it around. If he can find time to throw, he can pick apart a poor vikings secondary. Yes the Vikes are better at home, but they have been struggling to win games there as of late. Do the Cards win, I'm not sure, but I'm definitely considering a play on them today. I just see Arizona still wanting to win with them playing in the NFC west.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Buffalo first possession gets a TD.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Vikings in the dome = very solid. They have lost two games there this year but they were a combined 37-0 in the first half. The second half let downs are a thing of the past, and if they aren't, well the Cards aren't a team that is going to make a 20 point comeback. Beanie Wells will struggle against Kevin Williams and the rest of the Vikes D-Line. Jared Allen is second in the league with 6.5 sacks, he is back to his monster self and I see him going off again in this game. Chris Cook vs Larry Fitzgerald will be interesting. Cook shut down Calvin Johnson, but only for one half. Fitz is their only chance on offense IMO.
    Vikings on offense should be able to force feed a heavy dose of Peterson down their throats. Expect a huge game from him as he always plays well at home and is coming off a game where he averaged less than 4 yards per carry. Cards are giving up over 100 yards per game on the ground. The Arizona pass D is shitty too, 26th in the league. Mcnabb sucks, but he's played against 4 D's who are all ranked better than the Cards pass D. He is finding his Tight Ends and that should help open up Percy Harvin for some huge plays.
    If the Vikings lose this one at home I refuse to defend them anymore, but I have a lot of confidence this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    Everyone seems to be on the Vikings today. The line has jumped from -145 to -190 now for the Vikings. I, however, am not sold on the Vikings. There offense is anemic at best and has no muster once it gets into the redzone (surprising since they have AP). It seems to me AP is getting rested because they don't want any unnecessary wear and tear on his body now; they know they cannot compete in the NFC north.

The Arizona Cards are not great either, but I think Kolb is just on the verge of turning it around. If he can find time to throw, he can pick apart a poor vikings secondary. Yes the Vikes are better at home, but they have been struggling to win games there as of late. Do the Cards win, I'm not sure, but I'm definitely considering a play on them today. I just see Arizona still wanting to win with them playing in the NFC west.
    So far so good for my write up. 21-0 not even 9 minutes through a quarter.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Buffalo takes a 14-7 lead.

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Would this be a bad time to nominate Andy Reid as coach of the year and Juan Castillo as defensive coordinator of the year?