jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

has anyone ever used accuscore.com?

???

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Not a very reliable source for picking games. I use it just for fun most of the time.

jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    Not a very reliable source for picking games. I use it just for fun most of the time.
    Do you know something better?

I have the app on my phone and I compare what im thinking about betting to what accuscore says.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Try using scouting reports and more in depth analysis. It's not as easy as just looking at a predictor and making money. Use all of your sources and personal knowledge of the sport to predict winners. It's not very easy to do but if you stick with accuscore you won't make very much money.

*By scources I mean internet, television, etc. Try not to overthink the game as well, it may cloud your judgement. Also try not to listen to some of the people on this forum, a lot of them do not have the proper analysis behind their bets and also most on here just argue back and forth.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I've not gone through the full accuscore deal (if there is one) but from what I can tell you would be just as well off going with the Sagarin Ratings. Preseason was great for me this year in that it forced me to check local media with teams, all the players, backgrounds on coaches, blah blah. Other than doing the bigtime homework regularly I would save my cash (if accuscore costs-and what doesn't) and look up the weekly Sagarins. Cheers