iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Kings Corner (Week 4 NFL Power Rankings)

1. Packers
    (They
    might have the greatest QB to ever live.... Don't believe me? Let me know what you think after he beats the Falcons in Atlanta this week)

2. Lions
    (After falling behind for the second straight week, I want to drop these guys down a couple spots, but who do I replace them with? the Saints danced around with the Jags too long, the Texans lost their best player for a while, the Pats still can't stop anyone, and the Ravens still have the three-toed sloth at QB. Sure they have question marks, but they are talented everywhere and if they slow down Forte this week they will be 5-0.)

Saints (Sometimes it is hard to look dominant vs. the Jags, but they did shut them out in the second half and ended up winning by 13. The only blemish on their record this year is a close loss to the Packers. Don't be surprised to see a heavy dose of Ingram this week vs. the Panthers. Carolina can't stop the run and Payton will try to keep Newton off the field. Be careful with this total.)

4. Patriots (They handled your guys new favorite team (Raiders) with ease. Some may say this ranking is too high, but when they get healthy they will be hard to run on and almost impossible to stop on offense...This week they play the Jets at home, Revis and their schemes sometimes give Brady problems so stay far away from this game as a bettor.)

5. Ravens (I told you last week they would be #2 if they had someone better than Flacco. They should have beat the Jets by 40. Not all teams will have a banged up line and Sanchez at QB. They have a Bye this week.)

6. Chargers (These guys are under most radars, but not mine. They can score touchdowns in the redzone on any defense. Undervalued is an understatement. I like the Broncos but don't see them beating these guys this week.)

7. Bears
    (What do you know, the Bears got another "ugly" win. I think Cutler threw the ball 3 times in the first half thanks to Devon Hester and the Panthers bad run Defense. They will be tested this week vs. the Lions. If Forte has a bad game, they lose.)

8. Eagles
    (I said last week they would struggle a bit vs. the Niners, but I actually like this team more even though they lost. Every team they play wont have Patrick Willis and be gift wrapped turnovers at the perfect time. Great Spot to buy low and clean up as they will handle a Bills team that can't play defense and won't be able to exploit their shit run D because they will be down early. Eagles -2.5 Play of the Week)

9. Cowboys
    (Yeah, Romo is a wreck... but it's not all his fault. They lose these games because they CAN'T run the ball!! If they can somehow fix this and put together some kind of running game they are a legit Super Bowl Contender. Bye week couldn't have came at a better time.)

10. Texans
    (The minute I crown these guys Division winners after Britt went down, they lose their best Player to an injury. You will see how valuable he is this week as I expect them to be challenged by the Raiders this week. Raiders +6 a strong play this week)

11.Buccaneers
    (Last week I said they should be ranked higher because they win ugly. Well, I put them 2 spots higher after another ugly win. They run the ball and have an improving defense. If they can run over Patrick Willis this week the league better watch out. Don't take the Over this week, Thanks)

12. Giants
    (These guys are good because they can match up with any team in the league, these guys aren't great because they can lose to any team if things don't go right. When they get healthy they will be the most "complete" team in the league. Until then, be careful...)

13. Steelers (So close to Strike 3...I'll let them slide because the played a pretty good team on the road and A.Johnson played most of the game. These are not last years Steelers for whatever reason. Ben thinks he is Dan Marino all of a sudden, it's as if they are more concerned breaking passing records throwing the ball to Wallace. If Tomlin doesn't right the ship he is going to have to take the blame. Stop trying to be the Packers and get back to Steelers football. They are in for a battle this week hosting the Titans.)

14. Redskins
    (Dominated the Rams for 3 and Half Quarters and then Rex did his thing to make it a game. I love everything about this team besides Rex. Putting together what could soon be the best defense in football. They have a bye this week.)

15. Falcons
    (Told you last week these guys were average and over-rated. These guys aren't great, they are good at keeping games close, whether it be the Seahawks last week or the Packers this week... So yeah, they might cover this week against the best team in football at home, but that doesn't mean they are a great team.)

16. Titans
    (I buried these guys after Britt got hurt last week, I might have over reacted a bit as Hasselback showed he can still make plays. Still a bunch of question marks with these team, much like the Steelers, who they play this week in the "Who knows what's gonna happen Bowl")

17. 49ers
    (They are led by Patrick Willis and their defense. If they can score points, they will win games. If they can put together an offensive line they will shock a lot of people this year. They have weapons, and say what you want about Alex Smith, he is smart and can throw a spiral. You'd be surprised how few NFL QB's can make that claim. Willis should shut down L.Blount and set up a low scoring, boring, close game vs. the Buccs this week.)

18. Bills
    (Got them in the same spot I had them last week. Because they are who I thought they were. An over-rated team that can't play defense. They are a poor man's Patriots, you guys don't want to give the Pats any credit but you want to crown these guys after a couple wins?? They don't have one superstar on the whole team. Not one game-changing receiver, not one feared defensive player, and their QB is solid at best. When they get planted by the Eagles this week we will all get to move on.)

19. Raiders
    (Another over-rated team. If you let them run the ball and keep the game close they will, if you can jump on them and score points like the Pats did they have no shot. They have below average coaching, below average receivers, and a below average QB. That being said, I like them to shorten the game, pressure Schaub and keep it close this week vs. the Texans.)

20. Jets
    (They can't run the ball like they once could. They can't play defense like they once could. If their special teams follows you could be looking at a very bad team. N.Mangold will return this week and probably delay the inevitable QB and Coaching controversy that will soon come crashing down. Rex Ryan better unhitch the Mark Sanchez wagon or he is gonna go down with him. I am hoping like hell the Jets get blown out but I think they can keep it close with Mangold back.)

21. Cardinals
    (If any team is too low on this list it is probably these guys. I think they lose this week vs. the Vikings on the road. If the pull this out I will have to start giving them respect. they could have easily beaten a pretty good Giants team last week.)

22. Panthers
    (They can't stop the Run.. If they could, they would be a top ten team. Cam Newton is the Best Black QB Ever, and will be the first to lead his team to a Super Bowl. They wont beat the Saints this week because they can't stop the run, but they could easily cover.)

23. Broncos
    (They got Pounded by the Packers who they don't match up well with at all. Teams with multiple receiving threats can just avoid Champ and make this team look very average. They can put up points so they are dangerous, but not a very good all around team. Chargers have 2 dominant receiving threats so I dont like their chances this week.)

24. Bengals
    (Dalton and AJ Green look to have something brewing in Cincy. They play defense and try to come with a balanced attack. This team is surely on the rise and should be watched closely from here on out. Love them in a teaser this week against the Jags in what should be a close game that they could easily win.)

25. Dolphins
    (They're not this bad...They're not this bad...They're not this bad...They're not this bad...Too be continued.)

26. Vikings
    (Bet you they wish they had Wrangler Boy and Horseshoe Head right now...If they lose to the Cardinals they should fire the coach, cut Donavan and start over for next year.)

27. Jaguars
    (This team is probably not the 27th best team in the league, but I dont even think they got the message that the NFL is a passing league now. You need a running game, but you NEED to be able to pass as well. Pretty sure they lose this week to the Bengals.)

28. Chiefs
    (Said last week they are not as bad as you think, some value is gone, but some still there... Take the points vs. the Colts this week and tease them with the Bengals for a steak dinner.)

29. Browns
    (Colt is a pretty good young QB but he is a midget, I want my QB to be mobile, but tall as well. The Browns are like the little engine that could... Surrounded by a bunch of bullet trains. Bye this week.)

30. Colts
    (OK,OK... Surfer Boy Painter is better than we thought he was... At least he can run the offense on the fly and gives them a chance to score some points. They will cover some spreads so be careful fading them, they have no business being favored this week though and should be a pick em' at best.)

31. Seahawks
    (Stayed close to the over rated Falcons at home...Cover the spread vs. the Giants on the road and you'll get my attention.)

32. Rams
    (Did anyone see this coming?
    Until the Rams get... Bye this week.)

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Looks good King.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

wow 2 weeks in a row you completed a list you started

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

i agree pretty much ... feel like lions are a little high tho. over achieving to the extreme. I think i would move rams up to about 25 tho

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lions are high, they were given a couple of wins. You're gonna get shit on by having the Cowboys at 9 but you are completely right....if they could run the ball and didnt need to throw continuously (even with a big lead) they could easily be number 2 behind G.B. Other than that, at least your reasoning looks sound

How you have the Rams below the Seahawks and Chiefs ahead of the Browns is a head scratcher, but oh well.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Didn't 88 send you packing a couple of weeks ago?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

impressive list kinger

iifold
    Update your status

So I missed on the Eagles, mainly due to turnovers... No excuses though.

As far as the rest of the league is concerned, pretty close again...

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The patriots shouldn't be #4 on this list.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Nookx View Post
    The patriots shouldn't be #4 on this list.
    They might fall a spot or two next week, we'll see...

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Lions should never be in the top 10.. you're fukking dumb king..

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Lions should never be in the top 10.. you're fukking dumb king..
    Look at this retard......Lions are a top 5 team right now MORON!

SCRAGGS
    The toe is back
    SCRAGGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    They might fall a spot or two next week, we'll see...

Not too sure about that king.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Lol at the bills 18 steve johnson isnt a playmaker? 80 catches 1000 yards 10 tds damn def of playmaker must b different than mine and fred jackson sux........ Wish they had guys like Vick and Avant

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Lol at the bills 18 steve johnson isnt a playmaker? 80 catches 1000 yards 10 tds damn def of playmaker must b different than mine and fred jackson sux........ Wish they had guys like Vick and Avant
    The King was a youngbuck at one time...

Their offense is good because they spread it out and have a smart QB, not because they over match people with talent...

The weather will get colder, The DB's will get closer, The Blitzes will get trickier...

and their defense will still be the same ole' bunch...

Bills backers got our money today, but they will give it right back...

YOUNGBUCK

I understand wat their offense does but how can u say those numbers arent a playmaker seeing how andre johnson has never caught 10 tds in a season

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    I understand wat their offense does but how can u say those numbers arent a playmaker seeing how andre johnson has never caught 10 tds in a season
    I don't care about stats, I watch the games and try to find teams that are overvalued and undervalued...

I think the Bills are highly overvalued...

YOUNGBUCK

U dont care ab stats but u care ab the word "superstar" hahaha they beat 2 of ur top 8 jus sayin

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SCRAGGS View Post
    Not too sure about that king.
    There's a team out West that almost beat them at home, couple bounces here and there and they would have beat the Pats...

Don't sleep on them...